Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Anonomation Anonomation is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 486
Default Dragon Ball Z Like Games

Are there any games on IOS similar to the dragonball games, such as the console ones?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Are there any games on IOS similar to the dragonball games, such as the console ones?
Well, IB titles actually look like the DBZ Budokai series of games, but with rective controls rather than the beat-em-up nature of DBZ.

Oh yeah... The Superman game is a less stellar version of IB, but has a lot more going on to it that's akin to those of the Budokai series.

As for fighting games, i'd recommend Kinetic Damage. I dont think there's anything even remotely close to the old SNES DBZ fighting games.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2014, 09:31 PM
Anonomation Anonomation is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Well, IB titles actually look like the DBZ Budokai series of games, but with rective controls rather than the beat-em-up nature of DBZ.

Oh yeah... The Superman game is a less stellar version of IB, but has a lot more going on to it that's akin to those of the Budokai series.

As for fighting games, i'd recommend Kinetic Damage. I dont think there's anything even remotely close to the old SNES DBZ fighting games.
Thanks for the help, although I know these games existed already Do you think there are any similar to the console ones, where you can fly around the map, use Kai attacks, and use a variety of combos?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
saansilt saansilt is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Thanks for the help, although I know these games existed already Do you think there are any similar to the console ones, where you can fly around the map, use Kai attacks, and use a variety of combos?
I don't think so.
No iOS game with freeform non vehicle/bird open world flight.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent