Universal TestFlight Testers Needed For Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by unexpect3rd, Apr 20, 2014.

1. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    #1 unexpect3rd, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    Hi all, it's been a while since i put out an actual game of my own. I'm looking for testers for this early build of a puzzle game.

I am mainly seeking feedback on the difficulty of the puzzles within as each of the stages within are all "handcrafted". Of course other feedbacks are more than welcome.

The game itself is a re-imagination of a classic puzzle game, called "Lights Out", not sure how many of you would know that. I'd attached some screenshots.

For potential testers: do note that this game is not final yet, assets may change.

Interested parties do pm me your device IDs, I will put up the first testflight build within 24-48 hours (I have a day job, so I have limited time per day to work on this)

2. unexpect3rd

Dec 7, 2011
    Singapore
    I'm adding a gameplay video here. The game is still up for testflight testing!

3. unexpect3rd

Dec 7, 2011
    Singapore
    A new build is ready for another round of testing. And I can still accept more testers!

- app icon and splash screen is STILL not updated
    - SFX and a short BGM has been added
    - Art assets tweaked for a slightly different (hopefully better) feel
    - ALL AVAILABLE LEVELS HAS BEEN PRE-UNLOCKED. So testers may jump ahead to try out the various new mechanics in each chapter (Hint: try the first few levels of each chapter to learn the new mechanics)
    - bugfix: board evaluation at the correct timing on stages with CHAINs and MIRRORs
    - tweak: Slightly improved stage-to-stage transition UX based on feedback