★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New promo codes for Aureus

04-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cretpetpet View Post
Absolutely, the game is far beyond my expectation. Well done guys. I love it
A new twist in match-3-game
Hey, thanks!

We're pretty happy with the gameplay, but a new tile matching game is a hard sell in such a crowded marketplace. Even with our new shadow mechanism...

Our main goal with this game was to test the app store water. It's been fun and interesting so far, so I guess I can consider that success
04-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lif View Post
Hey, thanks!

We're pretty happy with the gameplay, but a new tile matching game is a hard sell in such a crowded marketplace. Even with our new shadow mechanism...

Our main goal with this game was to test the app store water. It's been fun and interesting so far, so I guess I can consider that success
In my opinion, the game can sell itself pretty well. PR strategy i guess thats what u guys need to make this game shine
Also, throw in some optional-IAP for extra support from player, casual one

04-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Also, throw in some optional-IAP for extra support from player, casual one
Really? I would have thought that the bad reputation of in-app purchases would offset any few bucks that we could make from it.
04-05-2013, 08:33 AM
This game rocks. I highly recommend it!
04-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lif View Post
Really? I would have thought that the bad reputation of in-app purchases would offset any few bucks that we could make from it.
The game now is perfect, make it clear that IAP is optional. The game itself is casual, right?
As discussed here and many other place, IAP trend is here to stay so, dont worry too much
04-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
The game now is perfect, make it clear that IAP is optional. The game itself is casual, right?
As discussed here and many other place, IAP trend is here to stay so, dont worry too much
In any case, it would be interesting to see the effect, so I'll consider it after the iPad version is finished. Thanks!
04-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabikun View Post
This game rocks. I highly recommend it!
Preach it