★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Just downloaded the update. Looking forward to trying out the new controls. I wasn't a big fan of the double-tap to shoot ... I haven't seen the release notes, was that changed?
What's New in Version 1.2
- Challenge Mode
- Fixes on Firing Controls
- Added new maps

Not exactly sure what challenge mode is...doesnt really have objectives. Only played the first one as I didnt have much time and I played 2 rounds, then that was it, and i got 3 stars???
Anyway 15 challenged to get stars on.
New maps are highway and ruins but at night.
Apparantly some optimisations as well according to FB

Main point that FB says is that Co-op comes next week!
Doesn't specifically say online co-op, but posts before say they were working on online, rather than just local.

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
01-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
swipe the weapon icon when playing
i should have been more specific how do i change the default weapons? i've unlocked all the weapons,now how do i equip them? thank you

Drat!

01-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
i should have been more specific how do i change the default weapons? i've unlocked all the weapons,now how do i equip them? thank you
Ahhh... there's a window b4 each map that let's you set up your equips.

There you have 3 options, SHop, Loadout and Next Wave... tap Loadout and then tap Guns. There u'll see a window with 3 slots... just tap on the arrows of each slot to change weapons.

this also applies to perks and skins.

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

Last edited by Drexiel; 01-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
01-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
Ahhh... there's a window b4 each map that let's you set up your equips.

There you have 3 options, SHop, Loadout and Next Wave... tap Loadout and then tap Guns. There u'll see a window with 3 slots... just tap on the arrows of each slot to change weapons.

this also applies to perks and skins.
thank you Drexiel very much for your help.

Drat!
12-19-2013, 04:53 AM
Another GAME pulled from The app store,i'm not suprise for this game,has been abandoned from The devs,an update NeXT week with multiplayer,The last word,then nothing!
12-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Aw too bad i dont have this backed up. Oh well... Nothing much to miss here anyways.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2014, 11:53 AM
They raised the price. Does this mean there is a chance of an update coming?
01-16-2014, 12:09 PM
This had some potential for sure. Oh well. Hopefully this price change thing will bring some good news
02-04-2014, 11:21 AM
This game plays exceptionally well on both iPad 2 and iPhone 5s. The game hasn't been updated in 2 years and is a lot smoother than 2013 Infected Wars.