Universal Stellar Horizon (by S.MARSAULT)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Feb 19, 2016.

1. drh1961

drh1961 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Hello,

I just got back to playing this after a while away.

I like the new additions of the debris on the planets and the new secrets. Only found one so far.

I’m still mapping the region of level 30 systems. About 80 level 30 systems mapped so far. 320 systems mapped in total.

2. marsaults

marsaults Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Hi Drh,

i guess your stats are pretty high by now ! How much in-game time ?

3. drh1961

Feb 28, 2013
    #1403 drh1961, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    I’ll try to upload my stats. I recall a work around to get the screens to upload from iOS.

I still would like max income fixed so it displays > 2 billion. Lol!

I would think it may not be that simple, if that is correct don’t worry about it. I wouldn’t want any fix to introduce new problems.

Attached Files:

giletvert likes this.
  4. john.matytsin

john.matytsin New Member

Feb 14, 2018
    Geographic points

To S.MARSAULT, or to anyone who can explain this in details.
    Hi
    I have played Stellar Horison for over 40 hours, and all in this game was quite clear for me and enjoyable.
    But I cannot complete finding a geographic points.
    I see no way to begin doing this.
    Does this element still persists in game, or it have been removed?
    What is the sequence of actions in game, that allows to begin finding geographic points?
    I looked out for such missions on every station in bbs - The result is nothing.
    I see missions to delivery, to investigate water or vegetables samples, to destroy asteroids, to kill rebels or imperials, but no one mission to find geographic points or to reach star system.
    I have landed on the surface of planets and ispected all the user interface to get a clue for where may those geographic points may be found. The result is nothing.
    I have searched throug the the posts of this forum an found 2 posts, where geographic points are mentioned. But I cannot understand how exactly I should do the thing.
    Can anyone explain it in details? may be with screenshots?

5. drh1961

Feb 28, 2013
    #1405 drh1961, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018

I have done one or two of these missions a long time ago, at least 4 or 5 versions back. It looks like you already did exactly what i do. How many stations have you checked? I have 18 locations recorded, so the missions are in there, or were in there...

Maybe those missions are rare?

Maybe check a station, then quit the game completely and restart. Land again at the same station and the mission list should be different.

6. john.matytsin

john.matytsin New Member

Feb 14, 2018
    Geographic points

One play-round there were about 14000LY jumps. On each system I have browsed the messages in bbs, i have becamed elite in combat and in trade, but no one geographic mission encountered.

I began a clear new game with ignoring all combat and delivery missions. I use the starting ship to ensure that missions are in no reference of skill and money I have. But all the 40 star systems that I tested were without geographic missions. May be in one of updates those missions were removed at all

7. drh1961

Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, that is kind of weird, you should have seen one by now I would think. Come to think of it, I have not seen one in along time either. Maybe something broke in one of the updates.

Maybe another long time player can tell us what they see...

Hopefully marsaults will chime in.

8. Cabeza

Cabeza New Member

Feb 24, 2018
    Can’t get secret over water

Secret is over water when you go to get it your are underwater and cannot scab it leaving it impossible to get. Am I doing something wrong?

Attached Files:

9. tintin888

tintin888 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Donde está todo?

ElBueno likes this.
  10. marsaults

May 4, 2011
    New update available !
    Meet Stella, your new companion !
    I hope to use it to bring a more story driven gameplay, if i have time.

JasonLL likes this.
  11. Peripatetic

Peripatetic Active Member

May 1, 2013
    What about:
    — multiple planet star systems
    — moons
    — planets that rotate and revolve around their star
    — moons that revolve around their planet
    — smooth travel across planets

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  12. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Excellent! Looking forward to trying the new update.

13. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    wow, what a hell of an update!

just tried it... WONDERFUL!!!

14. Peripatetic

Peripatetic Active Member

May 1, 2013
    I guess I wasn't clear: Stellar Horizon does NOT have any of those features--those features were NOT in the update (I wish!). Rather, I was asking/requesting to add those elements. It would be wonderful, indeed, if they were added.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  15. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    lol yeah, my mistake, i’ve quoted your post instead of marsults one

16. marsaults

May 4, 2011
    Hi everybody,

do some of you encounter problems with the launch button ? I just read a review that says it keeps disappearing...

17. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Hello. Yes I’ve just tried the very latest update and their was no launch button in the upper right after landing on the surface of the planet. I made sure the planet surface was level and still no launch button. Haven’t tried the bug fix update before I saw your post so I only tested it for a couple of minutes. I basically started up a new random game, docked, and then landed on the planet to check for the launch button. On a side note I kept touching in the upper right trying to activate launch but I kept activating Stella instead although there were no visible buttons.

Don’t sweat it though bug fixing can be a pain in the butt, thank you for the continuous support of your game.

18. marsaults

May 4, 2011
    #1418 marsaults, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Thanks for your answer.
    In fact, the launch button is not enabled if Stella has something to say ( « com » button enabled). I should have made it clear. Does it explain the problem ?

edit: it was a more complicated, real bug. Should be solved now, update submitted.

19. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I did not know that. In the previous update I was able to launch from the planet after the Stella welcome from the COM.

Just did another test run and the launch and COM buttons were not visible after the initial Stella introduction dialogue when I was tapping in the upper right of the screen trying to depart from the planet although Stella would activate from time to time while moving around the planet by tapping the space where the COM button should be.

20. marsaults

May 4, 2011
    It should be solved in the next release, which is in review. Thanks for your help.