Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-03-2013, 08:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

So far the game is fun, the caps and tcikets come pretty easily.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:37 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

So far play has been good but ran into a few issues. The timers realy begun to climb first few are short then 1h,3h then 24h. So a pretty steep climb especially considering I hit that timer with the first 2 hrs of play. The game does have timer reduction cards so far seen1h and 2h.

The game has caps which are hard to obtain and can be purchased and used for strictly defensive structures.

Tickets are obtained in combat and from ticket counter but already I ran into issue of no tickets. See you need tickets for attack packs and you need tickets to attack players. So I ran into an issue where the third world ramped up the difficulty brutally. Wiped me and all my cards could not buy packs and hence could do nothing. Problem is what to do. The tutorial places no priority on structures it needs to be more indepth. So upgrade you ticket meter fast. My huge flaw left it level 1. Fighting players also gets to a scenario where I won got 38 tickets which covered non of the battle expenditures. Random matching of players needs to improve cause you waste tickets in a match then see a hard battle and little tickets. Don't know the solution just be aware.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:28 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Posted this in the Upcoming thread originally by mistake!

I grabbed this from the Canadian store the other day. Am quite enjoying it so far although I think maybe the game needs some balance tweaks: the tickets appear to be super easy to come by and the caps a lot harder so I can win quite easily by spamming the attacker with troops. I've also had a couple of notifications that I've been attacked but when I open the game there's no sign of an attack and nothing in my defense log. The global chat is a little bit like a ghost town at the moment but imagine that will pick up as more countries get this.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Yeah now that I upgraded my ticket bot, the tickets are easy. Still cant figure out how to get caps after you funish the campaign.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

So, restarted the game for the third time. The game has some pretty serious bugs. I had my ops center bank and ticket bot reset twice. I.e. Had them all upgrading then the super long timers finished and nothing, they did not go to the next level and that has happened twice. Also has the robot electroblade get stuck mid path, that made me delete the game the first time. Never take it as your toy. Then if you place your building right at the end of the pathway that enemy robots walk you can block some creatures. The frogs get confused and get stuck, the baron for some reason flies back on the path and into any towers that remain. In general the frog had pathing issues, it will walk into a structure and continue to walk into it. Caps are precious super hard, after campaing to get any so keep them, do NOT spend them on decor, got the 600 air space decor what a waste, can't even preview it. All it did was changed the pathway to cobble stone, and maybe the tree. Do not get them. There are also small bugs with towers, managed to lock one up. Also the resolution on the small land is very basic. If the building could be personalized, and why do they have to be on grass, sand kingdom.
Potential is there.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:26 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow all three upgrades just reset thats another 3 cards lost, this time it happened following an attack by another player. Anyway these bugs are too prohibiting to play on, deleting app.