Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-26-2014, 01:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Could anyone explain how drifting works..? I'm not understanding how to do it and am ending up using gems on challenges with them.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Have a question about telepods, do you need the toy every time to race with it? Or is it a permanent unlock once you scan it into the game? I want the karts but not the toys so am considering buying a few from some stores scanning then returning since they accept open item returns with receipt.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
Have a question about telepods, do you need the toy every time to race with it? Or is it a permanent unlock once you scan it into the game? I want the karts but not the toys so am considering buying a few from some stores scanning then returning since they accept open item returns with receipt.
I am pretty sure you need to scan the teleport as I remember someone posting here about that
Old 03-09-2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Could anyone explain how drifting works..? I'm not understanding how to do it and am ending up using gems on challenges with them.
Simply turn until it registers as a drift.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
My son got some angry bird telepods this past Christmas. He got the Star Wars telepods, though. Not the Go telepods. I can tell you that you need to scan it every time you use it. I can also tell you that the telepods are more like a cheat than anything else. On Angry Birds: Star Wars it makes it super easy to get 3 stars every time.

Also... I don't mean to judge, but buying stuff at a store, and then returning it after you've used it is a bit sleazy. Just saying. Stay classy.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:33 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk GWJ View Post
Also... I don't mean to judge, but buying stuff at a store, and then returning it after you've used it is a bit sleazy. Just saying. Stay classy.
I'm sure knowing people will try this is exactly why Rovio makes you scan them every time you use them, otherwise some people would just scan their friend's, or even just go in the store and scan them without buying them.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:18 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Edit: Just tried it, you got to dcan the car each time you close the app. Seems like it stays unlocked as long as you keep the app running in the background. Toys have been returned blah.

To the previous poster, I ageee it is a bit of a scummy move to buy something such as this and return it. But Rovios gotten plenty from me I've boyght plenty of yheir games and the $6.99 coin doubler as well.

If the toy was sonething like Apptivity sets aka its just 1 toy no expansions I'd gladly buy and keep it.

Last edited by xxteargodxx; 03-10-2014 at 01:44 PM..
Old 03-22-2014, 04:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

SubZero update seems cool but not much new except for car-sleds and lots of snow

Youtube link | Pop Up

its more of the same.. though drifting feel so much more satisfying on snow
Old 03-23-2014, 11:56 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansKaosu View Post
SubZero update seems cool but not much new except for car-sleds and lots of snow

its more of the same.. though drifting feel so much more satisfying on snow

I cant get it. I sit on this screen for ever.
IMG_0332.PNG
Same thing happens on Rocky Road.
No longer playable as it is downloading cool stuff on 0.0% for ever.