Potions - Alchemy Puzzle Adventure (Harry Potter & Warcraft-inspired) * GUESS CONTEST

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MICHAELSD, Mar 9, 2012.

1. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    #1 MICHAELSD, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

dDurian invites you to try one of the most original puzzle action adventures ever to be seen on the App Store! It is a measure of skill, speed, and memorization wrapped into one intricately-gorgeous, addicting game. Be mesmerized and immersed in the Potions universe until hand-crafted artwork and fun puzzle action entice you to become Potions as Potions becomes you.

Warning: You will find yourself grabbing your iPhone, even at the most inappropriate times (while in a meeting, during a test, on-the-toilet; t.m.i..) to study potions recipes then use your sharp mixture knowledge to create the most amazing potions in the land in your quest to become a master alchemist.

[​IMG] Above all, Potions is a magical experience that cannot be missed.

Contest

Sure, we could tell you the type of gameplay you'll encounter in Potions when it launches on the App Store in less than two weeks. However, we felt it would be funner to prepare you for the mysterious, perplexing adventure by giving you screenshots then making you guess what gameplay is like! The closest guess will receive a promo code for Potions and make the winner one of the first to join the apprenticeship, and if the game happens to be so unique that nobody can come close, then in that case we will randomly choose a winner. Without further ado...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that you have to make...potions? You've got me, not really sure - the game looks fantastic in terms of aesthetics, though, so I'll probably pick it up regardless.

3. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010