Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM

Default Fightback™ - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 293 MB.

Price in CA is Free

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

When there is no justice, there can only be vengeance!

Thugs have kidnapped your sister but they’ve picked on the wrong guy. It’s time to Fightback! From the award-winning developer Ninja Theory comes a new standard in mobile fighters. Pummel your way through floor upon floor of goons to ascend the towers of this corrupt city. Can you make it in time to rescue your sister?

TAKE BACK CONTROL
Punch, kick, and combo your way through this rotten city using Fightback’s revolutionary gesture-based touchscreen controls. Just tap and swipe. No joysticks or d-pads in sight – this is mobile fighting done right!

TAKE BACK THE CITY
Scale each skyscraper one floor at a time. Immerse yourself in Fightback’s 80’s action movie style by knocking out baseball bat-wielding punks and psychotic quarterbacks in bowling alleys, amusement arcades, research labs, and electronics stores.

TAKE BACK IN STYLE
Upgrade your ass-kicking arsenal with stat-boosting vests and tattoos. When flying fists and feet won’t do, bring out the big guns! Unload dual pistols, pump-action shotguns, explosive bazookas and mini guns that’ll tear these punks to shreds!

Game Features:
• Over 100 levels of floor-to-floor fisticuffs!
• A new mobile experience from console developer Ninja Theory
• Punch, kick, and combo using revolutionary touch controls
• Kit out your character with vests, tattoos, guns, and more
• Stunning high-quality 3D visuals powered by Unity

PLEASE NOTE:
This game is free to download and completely free to play but features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-01-2013 at 08:32 PM..
Old 07-01-2013, 07:41 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

This game looks terrible. Especially the way the main character doesn't have long white hair. That's the only hairstyle that looks good on men.

Wait am I being sarcastic? I kinda got mixed up halfway through writing that.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:46 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Been waiting for this, i guess i wont pass up on the soft launch and pull up the old CA account.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:05 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Oh yay, another game from Chillingo that can't be officially installed on *any* touch, even the 5G that outclasses many of the devices it is allowed to run on.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:16 AM

I really enjoy it so far more then I could think of. Besides the cool presentation and atmosphere it does feel already in it`s current form very polished and the Game does run very stable.

What I totally don`t understand is why the Game doesn`t support the iPod Touch 5 as some have already mentioning. I hope that the Folks over at Ninja Theory will fix that as soon as possible since the Game is running on Unity3D and there is absolutly no reason why the Game shouldn`t run on the 5th Gen. of the iPod Touch at all!
Old 07-02-2013, 03:23 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Really? Does it error out saying missing gyroscope or something? If it works on iPhone 4s it will work on touch 5, hardware wise
Old 07-02-2013, 03:38 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

It looks and plays good but I already deleted it as I don't like the freemium energy thing where you can only play 5 fights and then have to wait for it to refil or use gold to speed it up.
Yet another reason to hope freemium dies a horrible painful slow and mutilating death some time soon
Old 07-02-2013, 03:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
using fightback’s revolutionary gesture-based touchscreen controls. Just tap and swipe. No joysticks or d-pads in sight – this is mobile fighting done right!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its a tap tap gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whyyyyyyyyy i wont get and even pay for IAP's
Old 07-02-2013, 04:13 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Looked cool but that freemium thing is bogus. Plus it won't run on my ipod touch lol...
Old 07-02-2013, 04:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Looks insane but why a soft launch for a freakin' awesome game like this??

i want it now!!!