iPhone Music Spore is coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by eseedo, May 7, 2010.

1. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    Control the music spore, to spread the music around the universe!!!
    Crash the aerolites, protect your mother planets, and enjoy the grand universe music!

Features:

Touch the screen anywhere to generate music!
    Control the music spore to crash the aerolites and protect your mother planets!
    Three different scenes bring you to the mysterious universe!

Future updates plan:

More rhythms and instruments optional
    More scenes optional
    Evolution of spore possible

Enjoy a harsh space fight, protect your mother planet, spread the music around the universe!

We've prepared several promo codes for anyone who contact [email protected], or follow us by twitter: @eseedo

Expect, Get, Enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

2. antispin

antispin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Editor, tech and gaming websites
    Very interesting concept! Looking forward to this one

3. fishabc

fishabc Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    student
    Look forward!

Look nice.

4. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    it takes rather a long time to pass the review process...

5. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    it's now READY FOR SALES!!!

6. dud112

dud112 Active Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Well, iv played around with this for a little while and while its an interesting concept it def needs some tweaking. Firstly I think the animations need a little work it sorta seems like they are placeholders and don't really fit the theme at all. Hitting the asteroids makes the game seem clunky as well due to the fact that their 'pieces' kinda look like the ball. Secondly, tbh there doesn't seem to be much to due, it kinda plays like star daze but star daze is much more polished. I think this game could be fun if you made it more like an obstacle course where you have a certain number of moves to hit a certain number of asteroids. Finally, despite the fact that it is called music spore I found the music part to be quite lacking, it just plays some notes when you touch the screen, not all that involving. Best of luck with your game and futures accomplishments!

7. smithshn

smithshn New Member

May 27, 2010
    Nice graphics. It has the best features as touch the screen anywhere, control the music spore to crash the aerolites, different scenes bring you to the mysterious universe. I have also read your update plan in future. I am really appreciated for it.