★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Wild - Single Player "Rust/DayZ" for iOS

07-02-2015, 06:31 AM
I don't think that they're done with it since they still post on Twitter,not about The Wild though.
Too much cash has been spent already to stop developing it...
07-14-2015, 04:33 AM
Anyone know if this is still live? It's been a while since any updates on any social media platform

Edit: though now I immediately realise that that's a stupid question as no one will know due to the aforementioned lack of updates..

07-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Good job

Visual quality and animation looks stunning. Keep it up.
07-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexwa View Post
Visual quality and animation looks stunning. Keep it up.
They haven't done anything in a while and it seems they aren't watching anymore.
07-14-2015, 12:11 PM
Have to stay confident in the dev team; I mean team psychoz went quiet several times during the development cycle.
07-14-2015, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeirge View Post
Have to stay confident in the dev team; I mean team psychoz went quiet several times during the development cycle.
That's not what's puzzling although, they were attempting to release Tesflight 2 around the end of March and I think commented sometime in April and not another word. You could at least say you're gonna go quiet for a while before doing it, as they made a live action trailer and everything.
07-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
That's not what's puzzling although, they were attempting to release Tesflight 2 around the end of March and I think commented sometime in April and not another word. You could at least say you're gonna go quiet for a while before doing it, as they made a live action trailer and everything.
Yeah they were going to release Testflight 2 but for some reason did not.Only their twitter is active but nothing about the game is said, this worries me scene its they only active page.