★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-11-2015, 07:29 AM
The restore doesn't work. I try to restore and it says restor failure. I try to purchase the Mage and it appears to want me to repurchase what I already bought before I moved to iphone 6.

I already purchased super glyph but still want to be able play the original since I never finished it. Please advise as I've had my iPhone 6 since launch and have not had this issue with other previous purchased games. All other games allow me to restore them onto my iPhone 6 while yours might have fixed the purchase of the Mage license but hasn't done anything for us to restore previous purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulk Paint View Post
Good news! If you were having problems buying the Mage License after the move to iOS 8, the fix is now live and sitting on the App Store, waiting for you to Update.

I think you should totally do that. It sounds like a great idea.
01-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
The restore doesn't work. I try to restore and it says restor failure. I try to purchase the Mage and it appears to want me to repurchase what I already bought before I moved to iphone 6.

I already purchased super glyph but still want to be able play the original since I never finished it. Please advise as I've had my iPhone 6 since launch and have not had this issue with other previous purchased games. All other games allow me to restore them onto my iPhone 6 while yours might have fixed the purchase of the Mage license but hasn't done anything for us to restore previous purchase.
Yeah, that Restore thing has never worked properly.

I know it sounds weird, but just buy it again from the guy in the booth. Note that Apple will not charge you twice for the same purchase, so even though it asks you for your password and to confirm your purchase, it won't cost you anything.
02-05-2015, 08:11 PM
A new version is available that fixes all the text that we broke getting the IAP thing to work with iOS 8.

Update! Update! I dare you.