Brotherhood of Violence RPG/Beat'em up (Release date: March 2013)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Bmamba, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmamba

Bmamba Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Game dev
    Canada
    #1 Bmamba, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Finally, after 3 years since inception, Brotherhood of Violence is coming to iOS this month

Brotherhood of Violence puts your fighting skills to the test with stunning 3D graphics, multiple fighting disciplines, and more than 400 ever evolving fighters that learn through artificial intelligence. Battle your way through 30 environments to defeat punks, ninja, Yakuza and more. Watch out for the Big Boss. He has it in for you and his skills are unmatched!

You're a former member of an elite brotherhood of assassins. The problem is, with this brotherhood there's no such thing as a "former" member. You knew the Big Boss would try to drag you back in, but you never thought he's kidnap your brother to get to you. Now you must follow the way of the warrior to find him and bring him home.

Details on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brotherhood-of-Violence/127183070640488

Brotherhood of Violence Features Include:

* High end 3D engine , 60FPS on iPhone 5
    * Multitouch, third-party controller (iCade) support
    * Explore 30+ unique environments
    * More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
    * Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
    * Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
    * Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
    * Backup your progress on the Cloud
    * Brag about your skills on Facebook with new iOS 6 integration
    * Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements
    * In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
    * High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
    * Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
    * Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!

Equip your character, learn your fighting technique. What's it going to be? Muey-thai? Kung-fu? With five different disciplines to choose from, you're ready to jump right into the middle of the action!

Get lost in the story with amazing cinematic effects, awesome lighting and intricate detail as you fight to rescue your brother. Your opponents learn through AI, so they're constantly evolving and learning your moves. What works for one bad guy today, may not work tomorrow! It's a tough fight, but you can get help if you need it. You can always unlock a companion to help you along the way.

Three levels of difficulty ensure that you'll never be bored as you perfect your fighting style. All you have to decide is whether to follow the light path of the warrior, or go into the dark. Download Brotherhood of Violence now and get your brawl on!

Attached Files:

2. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    How could this game not receive a comment yet? the graphics look great!

The controls however look like they could use some work;)

3. iFanzine

iFanzine Well-Known Member

Agreed looks amazing!

4. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Amazing graphic.
    Woah, reminds me The One for N-Gage.

Good job, devs!

5. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    crazy-ass shining muscles

6. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    your 3d artist is great. Though the controls look crappy.

7. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Sweet looking graphics. Agreed on the controls though!

8. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Looks amazing!

9. soggy

soggy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    #9 soggy, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    It looks insane. :eek:
    How can that even run on the iphone? is it 3gs only, i've never seen a game with comparable graphics. Amazing for four people, i'll definitely pick it up when it's done. Any idea on the time frame?

oops, didn't read compatible with older devices.
    looking forward to updates.

10. veecheech

veecheech Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota
    This looks so great, by older are you including the 1G? I'm still sitting in the stone age haha

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    It's not clear from the OP, but these are the same folks who brought us Iron Fist Boxing.

@Chronical: I'm sure the controls are placeholders -- these folks release polished games.

Simply amazing.

12. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Wow, a positive comment from Random_Guy! This HAS to be an amazing game for a comment like that.

And yes, I agree completely. That could be the best looking iPhone game I've seen.

13. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I guess my reputation of being a game critic has finally become known.

14. Bmamba

Bmamba Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Game dev
    Canada
    Yeah, it s work in progress!:) the control are just place holder for now. we are actually working on the control once we have it right we will remplace the visuel for something a bit more polished

hum, not sure, but if you running the official FW3.0 or above it should work
    however, don t expect the game to look as good as the screenshot showed above... those are 3gs, ipod 3rd gen or ipad only...

That would be me...thanks ;) but lot of the credits should be given to our coder...it took us quite a bite of optimisation to get those guy running on the iphone...:D

Release date is, when it s done :p we doing our best working on it many hour every night and almost every weekend...we hope release it this summer.

I presonnaly think, delivrace is the best looking iphone games, but we try to be upthere..Technically we are probably one of the most advanced game on the iphone...

15. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    But the real question is how the game plays!

16. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Deliverace looks really nice (although I havn't seen it in action yet), but this game really looks much better. Then again, to each his own, but this game's graphics are just something else. Any idea if you'll be doing beta testing, and if so, when we could expect it?

17. radchad1

radchad1 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Accountant
    Lake Zurich, Illinois
    What's with the one guy that looks like snake? The picture bottom right all the way at bottom. Looks cool otherwise and looking forward to updates regarding the developments.

18. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Some of the screenies looked like they included customizable characters...Am I correct?

19. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    OTHER than that? I thought he was the best character in the game! All we need are ones that look like Liquid, Solidus, and Ocelot and we're good to go.

And like iVario said, it does look like there's a character creator. Is this actually included, or are these just test characters? A character creator is the only thing (other than online MP) that other fighters on the platform are lacking, and it'll push this game ahead of the pack.

This is going to be mind-blowing.

20. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Yes, you are.