iPhone Temple of the Spider God (written by Fighting Fantasy's Jonathan Green)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheTinMan, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I own all of the other books so this will be a buy for me day one!

2. BeefJerky

BeefJerky Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Wow, getting some FF authors on board? That has to a boost and, given Green is the author of Bloodbones and more, I'm definitely interested.

3. This looks like it's definitely going to impress me! I love the 'maya' theme look of the background. Hope the writing also sets the mood!

4. Bool Zero

Dec 14, 2010
    July is almost over and no sign of the new gamebook makes Bool Zero a sad panda!

5. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Well-Known Member

It's gonna be a few more weeks sadly until we submit Temple of the Spider God to Apple. We've had few bottlenecks which we'll no doubt document on our blog over the coming weeks. It's all good though as it means that ultimately we'll have time to make it the best it can be!

Thanks for your support Bool Zero!

6. Bool Zero

Dec 14, 2010
    No problem, I just thought I'd chime in! I will wait patiently for it's release!

7. *Scream*
    Inb4September though?

8. TheTinMan

Yes, definitely. :)

9. Yay! Something to do! XD

10. Fieryseraph

Fieryseraph Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2011
    So what's the good word? Any uh... you know... release dates or anything you'd like to share with us?

11. TheTinMan

Hi Fieryseraph! Because of a number of recent developments and technical problems, this will be running a little late. It's important that we do some robust testing of the gamebook before release as well. Realistically I'd call sometime in October for release.

Thanks for your support!

The Tin Man