★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
#11
79mb expands to over 1/2 a freaking GB?
DaFuq? That would piss me off. Thanks for the heads up.
11-14-2013, 04:42 PM
#12
Gotta have ios 7 for this game -_-

11-14-2013, 04:43 PM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by spokentruths772 View Post
Gotta have ios 7 for this game -_-
Wow, more and more games are requiring ios 7, maybe that's a good thing. Ios 7.0.4 came out today, gotta update.
11-14-2013, 05:02 PM
#14
I remember playing a pretty good shooter on DS by Majesco back in the day - can't remember the name. Think I'll give this a miss though.
11-14-2013, 06:35 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
I remember playing a pretty good shooter on DS by Majesco back in the day - can't remember the name. Think I'll give this a miss though.
Nanostray 1 & 2
11-14-2013, 06:41 PM
#16
They just released 'The Bridge' on XBLA not too long ago.
It's one of my favorite puzzle games In maybe ever.
11-14-2013, 06:56 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Nanostray 1 & 2
That's the one! Can't remember if I ever played the sequel, but enjoyed the original.
11-14-2013, 07:04 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Wow, more and more games are requiring ios 7, maybe that's a good thing. Ios 7.0.4 came out today, gotta update.
Be even better when they start fixing all the games broken by iOS7...

DBC

I give up.
11-14-2013, 07:24 PM
#19
Runs like crap on my 4S, which is a shame because my son really likes Perry.
11-14-2013, 07:33 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddytool View Post
Runs like crap on my 4S, which is a shame because my son really likes Perry.
Runs fine on my ipad 3, though, too bad it's not ipad retina. Funny seeing Perry in an endless runner.