Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-21-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splendidham View Post
Anyone notice the piñata parties appear to be rigged also? I swear I'm always one away from winning anything substantial
Yes they've been proven to be rigged.
You will NEVER get the "jackpot" prize until playing 5 days in a row.
Also any endless level with the octopus zombie in it is pretty much impossible to win, if the level has 3-4 waves. >10 octopus zombies appear at the same time immobilizing ALL your plants before they even enter the f*cking screen. And the octopus has absolutely no counter other than using power snow, because no plant other than reverse peashooter (which is a waste to bring on a beach level) can kill the octopus. How the hell are you supposed to counter that? Don't tell me to use magnifying grass because you can't even click fast enough to kill them with like 5 more zombies shielding the octopus zombies. The only thing I can think of is having at least 10 banana cannons then launching all of them super fast the moment the wave starts, hoping to kill all the octopus zombies before they even enter the screen. This has never worked for me because you simply launch 10 banana cannons in a time frame of like 3 seconds.
Popcap/EA should be ashamed of themselves for ruining such a classic and turning it into a COMPLETE grindfest/pay-to-win scheme. Octopus zombie is the single most OP and imbalanced zombie in the entire PvZ world, with wizard zombie a close second contender. It's pretty much a zombie with the health of a conehead/buckethead that instantly kills a plant every 5 seconds, seriously wtf? What's next, a reusable cherry bomb zombie that detonates every 5 seconds and has the health of a football zombie?