★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the thoughts on the characters. I'm new to the game so I was wondering. Does anyone have thoughts on the elf? The manual aim is really tempting.
06-27-2017, 12:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
I've beaten the game 5 times now; it's gotten a lot easier (lolz) and have received 3 different color magical stones.
I've gotten the purple and green twice and orange once, but I'm gonna keep playing to see how many different color stones there are and if they do anything.

The game devs seem quite but they did post a pic of a gauntlet on there twitter account that does 99 damage!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4185.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	115091  

Last edited by Oats; 06-27-2017 at 05:48 PM.

06-27-2017, 01:02 AM
There are 6 type of statues that you can worship so I keep thinking there might be 6 different colored stones...🤔
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4196.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	115092  
06-27-2017, 07:44 AM
i thought the elf manual aiming meant twin stick gameplay. unfortunately, it only means when you activate your ability (bcome an arrow turret of sorts) only then can you manually aim your super shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofg View Post
Thanks for the thoughts on the characters. I'm new to the game so I was wondering. Does anyone have thoughts on the elf? The manual aim is really tempting.
06-27-2017, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
i thought the elf manual aiming meant twin stick gameplay. unfortunately, it only means when you activate your ability (bcome an arrow turret of sorts) only then can you manually aim your super shot.
Ahhh ok. Thanks.
06-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Yep. The elf's cost is 12,000 and, personally, I don't think it's worth it. When using the elf, I don't see a noticeable increase in shooting speed or taking hits given that the trade off is that you're locked into a shooting position until you tap the special button (lightning). Maybe someone else can chime in on the benefits of the elf, but I don't see it since you'd become a sitting duck.@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);.entry{background-color:white!important}

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
06-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Yep. The elf's cost is 12,000 and, personally, I don't think it's worth it. When using the elf, I don't see a noticeable increase in shooting speed or taking hits given that the trade off is that you're locked into a shooting position until you tap the special button (lightning). Maybe someone else can chime in on the benefits of the elf, but I don't see it since you'd become a sitting duck.@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);.entry{background-color:white!important}
The ELF's last upgrade are vines that block incoming shots while he uses his special bow.
But I too really don't like being locked into position 😑
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4199.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	115125  
06-27-2017, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Thanks for saving me the gold for now, guys!
06-29-2017, 12:15 PM
this game is freaking awesome! i do hope some day the dual stick controls will happen but the autoaim controls work really really well so whatever...

great game though
07-02-2017, 02:33 PM
I was about to give up on this stone theory, but today I got a blue one!!
This is the 4th different colored stone I have received.
Not sure I know how I'm doing it; I think it has to do with which statue you worship(?)
Has anyone received any other colored stone? I have blue, green, orange, purple.
Thinking there may be a red and white 🤔
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4217.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	115249  

Last edited by Oats; 07-02-2017 at 02:35 PM.