★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Where the hell is sword of fargoal 2?

06-26-2015, 10:16 PM
I am a backer. I am not OK with the non-results, but I still have hopes it will get released. I took this as a lesson learned and am much more careful about crowd funding now.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Talking of vapourware, what happened to this game then ?

Is this fraud ? You mentioned people have donated money to the cause ? Did it ever come out ?

Or Legacy ? Went to the website but nothing on the download page
uh i didn't raise 50K on kickstarter, and promise to have it out in a reasonable time that's what happened to it.

there is nothing to download because it is a Physical card game. i changed it because it became impossible for my then 2 man team to do what we wanted to do.

I now have www.starcatgames.com to make whatever i want.. and we are. I focus on helping other people make their games and making the connections i need to do what i want to do.

Legacy has been done for years but i didnt have the resources to make it successful on kickstarter, so i am building Smaller games to build up my backing audience, that's what happened to it.

here is one of the games that will be on kickstarter Shortly.

and i can still make that other game with my current team.

those people donated money to get the game made, its made. my goal now is getting it into distribution, there are even expansions. and none of this is the point because i did not raise 50k on Kickstarter then disappear.