★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
How does the bump spell get activated? Looks useful.

Not too interested in changing the color of the costume, but I guess someone will be...
For the colours, the masks and costumes gives you spells and perks, it will be useful even if you are not interested by the colors, at least I hope so haha ! It's like a "talent build system" between costumes & masks, you can combine two spells or effects.

For the bump, it replace the over beam button (left-down screen).

Blue-eyed Internet cosmonaut & Co-founder of Sunnyside Games (Makers of The Firm & Towaga).
07-20-2017, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabsond View Post
For the colours, the masks and costumes gives you spells and perks, it will be useful even if you are not interested by the colors, at least I hope so haha ! It's like a "talent build system" between costumes & masks, you can combine two spells or effects.

For the bump, it replace the over beam button (left-down screen).
Ahh interesting. So gives us more ways to play, find our preferred skills?

07-20-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes, it gives you more play styles and it helps you in various situations. (For certains quests or against a boss by example)

Blue-eyed Internet cosmonaut & Co-founder of Sunnyside Games (Makers of The Firm & Towaga).
07-26-2017, 03:50 AM
Hey everyone,

I have just launched a google form in order to collect some feedback about Towaga 1.0. (It also includes a list of the upcoming features of Towaga: New Moon).

We would be infinitely thankful if you could take a little bit of your time to fill out the form if you've played the game. We really want to improve it and we need you and your feedback to do so !

Also, if you let your email address in the form, we will send you our Artbook (PDF) & Towaga OST to thank you for your participation. (Sent by email)

Link to the form

Cheers !
Gabriel

08-16-2017, 09:14 AM
Hello everyone,

We have a Newsletter now for The Firm & Towaga !
Of course we will keep posting news here, but our newsletter (no spam, just a few mails per years) includes: news, free stuff (OST etc) and more informations about us.

So if you want to see more about us or just help us, here is the link to subscribe: http://eepurl.com/cZRpq5
Communication is key for a small studio like us, so do not hesitate to share, it means alot to us

08-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Any idea when the update is going to hit? Despite it being a game that I knew I would enjoy, I had been on the fence about it ever since it released due to the apparent lack of progression and replayabiliy, but the talk about the update finally made me hit buy.
08-23-2017, 01:47 AM
We are putting the final touches on the intro-trailer and intensively play testing the game, so I can't give you an exact date but It won't be long until the release.

Btw, we are planning to do an iOS open beta, I will post the procedure when it's ready. If you want, you'll be able to test the update.

Best,
Gabriel

09-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabsond View Post
We are putting the final touches on the intro-trailer and intensively play testing the game, so I can't give you an exact date but It won't be long until the release.

Btw, we are planning to do an iOS open beta, I will post the procedure when it's ready. If you want, you'll be able to test the update.

Best,
Gabriel
Awesome! Thanks for the info!