★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-30-2017, 10:57 AM
#11
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
GeoDefense?
Yep. That would be it! Thank you been on the tip of my tongue - Geodefense Swarm was the other one.

It's very influenced by it both in title and in graphical style.
08-30-2017, 11:25 AM
#12
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 628
Absolute classics. Soon to be lost to the purge I think? Bad times.

Not sure this survives the comparison on face value but you never know.

08-30-2017, 11:34 AM
#13
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Absolute classics. Soon to be lost to the purge I think? Bad times.

Not sure this survives the comparison on face value but you never know.
Yeah I know, R.I.P.

I've played a couple of levels on the trial version and I'm contemplating buying even though it's not universal, just waiting to hear what the iap is for.
08-30-2017, 12:56 PM
#14
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 11
Nice game so far...
For shure it needs a 2x botton for some levels because is very slow
08-30-2017, 07:39 PM
#15
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 36
Thank you orangecan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I'm on the Air2 latest iOS - it's not that the game runs slowly, just that the speed of the enemies is very slow. It desperately needs a speed up button.

Edit: Actually my apologies I see what you mean by the next wave button speeding things up now.

Could you let me know what the iap is for please? Oh and any chance it'll go universal?

Hi orangecan,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, right. It is slow at first of each mission. But it gets faster.

Unfortunatly, It doesn't have the speed up function for the gameplay. I have added this in the new features list.

The IAP gives more missions to play. There are new types of enemies and new types of towers.

And for the iPAD (for the Universial), It is not easy to decide to go universal. Let me consider for that.

Thanks!
08-31-2017, 09:06 AM
#16
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko666 View Post
Nice game so far...
For shure it needs a 2x botton for some levels because is very slow
Hi miko,

Thank you for your feedback. I have added this in the new features list.

btw, could you check the speed of enemies in below gameplay movie ?
Is this need 2x speed as well ?


Youtube link | Pop Up


Regards,
duetBlock
08-31-2017, 11:45 AM
#17
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by duetBlock View Post
Hi miko,

Thank you for your feedback. I have added this in the new features list.

btw, could you check the speed of enemies in below gameplay movie ?
Is this need 2x speed as well ?

YouTube: video

Regards,
duetBlock
Hello,
for shure all levels so far need a speed up. Maybe you can add a "2x" botton that can be pressed during the game play to let some slower enemies goes trough quicker.
Some levels with purple cubes, for example, are very slow
08-31-2017, 10:23 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko666 View Post
Hello,
for shure all levels so far need a speed up. Maybe you can add a "2x" botton that can be pressed during the game play to let some slower enemies goes trough quicker.
Some levels with purple cubes, for example, are very slow
Hi miko666,

Alright! neoDefense will have this good feature.

Thank you.
09-01-2017, 12:53 AM
#19
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Sweet! Thank you. Speeding it up will help a lot. It's a really good TD otherwise. I really enjoy the neon on black glowing effects.
09-01-2017, 12:18 PM
#20
Level 3 Too Hard

Level 3 is way too hard for a third level. I come close but my towers are over powered too quickly.