Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 AM

Default Sub Trub (by Deace Games)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hi everyone,

This is our first game - my friend and I have been working on it in our spare time since it's conception in July last year, and can not believe it's finally finished and in the app store today. It's nothing ground-breaking but hopefully it's nice to look at and fun to play. We are based in Aberdeen/Glasgow, Scotland and hopefully this will be the first of many. Let us know what you think.

Thanks!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Looks good, I give it a try later
Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Really loving this game. It's simplistic, but coupled with great visuals it's very fun to play. The ads are only shown at the end of a game and are not annoying at all. There's only one I.A.P for $0.99 to remove ads, and no coin/gold system or anything like that. Hopefully in a future update they will allow the screen to rotate 180 I hate when I have to play with the headphone jack pressed against my finger. I find it hard to find/get special fish, maybe a future update could make them spawn more frequently and add more types. Overall, this is a very fun game, and is great for people who like competing for a high score. Looking forward to more games from these devs!

EDIT: I just discovered a fairly big glitch. When I change my control option to "tilt" the sub and monster immediately disappear off the bottom of the screen. The rage meter keeps filling up and then restarting. It's impossible to die, which is good I guess, since people would have ridiculously high scores otherwise.

Last edited by KevinS; 04-25-2013 at 04:29 PM..
Old 04-27-2013, 03:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Great and fun game.

great!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
Really loving this game. It's simplistic, but coupled with great visuals it's very fun to play. The ads are only shown at the end of a game and are not annoying at all. There's only one I.A.P for $0.99 to remove ads, and no coin/gold system or anything like that. Hopefully in a future update they will allow the screen to rotate 180 I hate when I have to play with the headphone jack pressed against my finger. I find it hard to find/get special fish, maybe a future update could make them spawn more frequently and add more types. Overall, this is a very fun game, and is great for people who like competing for a high score. Looking forward to more games from these devs!

EDIT: I just discovered a fairly big glitch. When I change my control option to "tilt" the sub and monster immediately disappear off the bottom of the screen. The rage meter keeps filling up and then restarting. It's impossible to die, which is good I guess, since people would have ridiculously high scores otherwise.
Thanks very much for this feedback, its nice to know what people like best, and what improvements they suggest. We have managed to patch the glitch with an update, so thanks for the heads up.