★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-16-2015, 04:27 AM
New content!!
03-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I got back into playing the game today. All of my previous progress loaded without a hitch. I cannot believe all of the content and weapons they've added. The amount of tournaments is overwhelming.

I purchased the two weapon packs. I had to have those two dual rhinos and my beloved P-90. That grenade launcher kicks ass too lol.

I'm so happy to see Madfinger still giving this game new content and updates. It's an amazingly fun game. So much better than their recently released Unkilled. I just spent $30 in this game and 0 in Unkilled. What does that tell you Madfinger?

I also love my Katana sword. No other melee weapon will ever be as satisfying as this weapon!

My only complaint would be that they should add permanent currency doubler in app purchases. I would buy them. At this point in the game they should add them. For us old timers it would be for the best. Their IAP prices really are pretty high.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 03-16-2016 at 09:03 AM.

03-16-2016, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
My only complaint would be that they should add permanent currency doubler in app purchases. I would buy them. At this point in the game they should add them. For us old timers it would be for the best. Their IAP prices really are pretty high.

Billy
There is a permanent money booster (2X) IAP available in the shop.
03-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Where? I can't find it at all! I only see the 24 hour option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den Den View Post
There is a permanent money booster (2X) IAP available in the shop.
03-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Where? I can't find it at all! I only see the 24 hour option.
I can't see it anymore since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago but it should be in the shop, on the "featured item" spot, if it isn't there, check under "money packs". It should be there somewhere. I can't imagine playing the game without the permanent booster, would be way too grindy...
03-16-2016, 02:06 PM
I checked everywhere. It's no where. In money packs there's nothing. I clicked everything. It's not there. I would have purchased it hands down.

Billy

Quote:
I can't see it anymore since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago but it should be in the shop, on the "featured item" spot, if it isn't there, check under "money packs". It should be there somewhere. I can't imagine playing the game without the permanent booster, would be way too grindy...
03-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Quote:
I checked everywhere. It's no where. In money packs there's nothing. I clicked everything. It's not there. I would have purchased it hands down.

Billy
Well that's definitely weird, it should be there. What's cool about it is that if you get a 1 hour booster from the smuggler with gold, you get 4X instead of 2X during the activation, you also get 4X for daily jobs, and of course 2X for the rest.
03-18-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm such an ahole Den Den. Lol. I emailed their support. You know why I cannot see it? Because I must have already purchased it in the past. They told me to look at the end of the mission and indeed on every mission I get double cash lol.

Man alive. I must have purchased it a long time ago.

So with the new packs I purchased. Holy crap that Lewis gun is off the hook. It owns. It just mows down the zombies and has a very high ammo count and magazine. Plus it looks cool too. The grenade launcher is amazing too. They are my new load out.

Billy

Quote:
Well that's definitely weird, it should be there. What's cool about it is that if you get a 1 hour booster from the smuggler with gold, you get 4X instead of 2X during the activation, you also get 4X for daily jobs, and of course 2X for the rest.