*NOT GAMES* any good video/slideshow creator/editor that doesn't require a camera?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by userfume, Apr 12, 2011.

1. userfume

userfume Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    I know this isn't about games

But are there any good video editors or simple slideshow creators that don't require me to have a camera, preferably that can let me control the length of the slides and add my own music

So cam reeldirector just be used to create slideshows, or does it only do editing video clips?

Thanks

2. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Reeldirector can import still photos as well, so yes, you can do a simple slideshow with it. You can even do a Ken Burns-type zoom in or out with them.

3. Stealthy Monk

Stealthy Monk Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Ill second reel director....great for video/photo slideshows. It's great as it can do all photo, all video or a mix of the two. You can add music, add transitions, set zoom, clip length. One gripe: you cant edit your music...your stuck with the whole song unless you edit it externally.

I was hesitant with all the reviews that complained about the rendering time. It isnt THAT bad but i just do it at night when i plug in my ipad. Worth every penny. For us ipad 1 folks its a great alternative to imovie.