Is anyone hacking/sharing game saves yet?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MexicanJesus, Nov 22, 2009.

1. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    #1 MexicanJesus, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    I was playing vay a little bit ago, and while being stuck on the first boss I wanted to find a way to cheat and upbmy stats or money or something. I went into ifile and found the game save but it's encrypted so I am unsure how to edit the save. I am wondering is it possible to edit or trade the save file between 2 players over email or download and have vay read it as your own? If anyone has experimented with this or seen an article or such please reply. I am interested in the subject now.

EDIT: just to update, I wentback into ifile and copied my 00 save and renamed the copy to 01. The new save file loaded just fine in vay. Then I edited the first line of the save file, which gave the save location. I changed it from shouchuche(?) village to iHack Village. When I loaded vay back up, the load game screen showed my save as being in iHack Village. Now obviously this alone is nothing impressive- but it may be a step in the righ direction towards some intersting tweaks in some iPhone games.

2. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    So far I have got vay to run with no clipping- you can walk through walls, trees, mountains ect

And on a side note made all books complete in bookworm hack.