Real Racing 2

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dogface, Dec 26, 2010.

1. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

Silly question: Will this drop in price any time soon?

2. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Every few months (4-6 months or so) they've dropped the price on RR1 since it come out.
    Close reference so I'd say yea, but soon?:rolleyes:

First drop price took 4 months, btw.

3. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    It took about 3 months for RR1 to drop in price.

4. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    have bought it already. perfect racing game on control, visual effect and everything! can't believe it's from a small Australian studio.

5. Tim Slim

Tim Slim Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Can I ask, because it is important to me that the game does this...

Does the horizon stay level when using tilt steering?

Can you customise button placement? In that you can place the throttle/brake buttons anywhere on the screen?

6. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Yes, horizon levels to about 45 degrees when using tilt steering, you can turn it off if you want.

You can’t place buttons anywhere you want, but there are 7 control methods available, including tilt/touch steering, manual and auto braking/accelerating + anti-skid, steering and brake assist. So I’m sure you will find the method that works best for you.
    I’m always racing without any assistance, on the hardest difficulty – the best driving experience IMHO.

7. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Horizon changes so that it appears level to you. I thought it was a bit more than 45 degrees though :/ Quite a bit more actually

Anyway, button...there aren't actually buttons, more different regions of the screen which perform different functions.

8. Tim Slim

Tim Slim Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Thanks for the replies guys. The reason I ask is because when I hold my IPad sideways, my thumbs naturally sit center right/left. And it's a gamebreaker to me if I can't position throttle/brake buttons there. Sounds like I can't do that with this game, which is a bit of a disappointment, it looks good.

9. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey, with RR 2, if you use tilt control and auto accelerate, which is the default, tapping anywhere on screen is brake. :p Just get the game, super awesome.

10. Timbal

Timbal New Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Web Developer
    Sofia,Bulgaria
    This game is worth every dollar it costs. Awesome gameplay and stunning graphics :eek: