Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-20-2013, 01:06 AM
SumoSplash SumoSplash is offline
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, U.S.
Posts: 2,100
Default

Any gameplay video available for this?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-11-2013, 02:58 AM
ASK Homework ASK Homework is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Default Update v2.0

Zaccaria Pinball update v2.0 has been sent to Apple for review and we hope it will be available before Christmas! It brings 2 new tables.



Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Athos Athos is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (1st Gen)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 247
Default

When you catch a ball then release and flip early the ball shoots too wide off the flipper. In other words, it's too difficult to aim for targets in the middle of the table.

Things were working properly in the original release of this game but they got messed up somewhere along the line and you still can't shoot up the middle from a caught ball in 2.0. I hope you guys can fix this because this is such a wonderful pinball game otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-18-2013, 03:31 AM
ASK Homework ASK Homework is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Default Zaccaria Pinball Master Edition



Christmas offer for 5 days! Now Zaccaria Pinball Master Edition offers you 5 pinball tables for FREE!

Last edited by ASK Homework; 12-18-2013 at 04:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-18-2013, 03:35 AM
ASK Homework ASK Homework is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
When you catch a ball then release and flip early the ball shoots too wide off the flipper. In other words, it's too difficult to aim for targets in the middle of the table.

Things were working properly in the original release of this game but they got messed up somewhere along the line and you still can't shoot up the middle from a caught ball in 2.0. I hope you guys can fix this because this is such a wonderful pinball game otherwise.
We develop physics engine continuously. There will be a new advanced one in one of upcoming updates in around January-February.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-18-2013, 05:00 AM
Habakuk Habakuk is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 3,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASK Homework View Post
Christmas offer for 5 days! Now Zaccaria Pinball Master Edition offers you 5 pinball tables for FREE!
Tried the "free" tables ("Master Edition") on iPad Air. The physics are mediocre. There are some flipper levers that simply don't work (the ones in the upper sections, they don't move). And the best: Timers! The tables stop running after a few minutes (as if they would be tilt). I am sure you can buy game time somewhere for real money.

Other than the description suggests there ARE five balls to play. When I switch in the options menu "Game Mode" I'm ending in a "Purchase Needed" loop and have to force quit the game to homescreen (when I hit "cancel" the Purchase-window will pop up again forever and nothing else is possible).

Never seen a game with such greedy IAPs. You even have to pay for a camera (view) option! Wait… Five bucks normally? For five partly broken tables where you can play two or three minutes each? Can't believe it. Deleted.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-18-2013, 07:37 AM
ASK Homework ASK Homework is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Tried the "free" tables ("Master Edition") on iPad Air. The physics are mediocre. There are some flipper levers that simply don't work (the ones in the upper sections, they don't move). And the best: Timers! The tables stop running after a few minutes (as if they would be tilt). I am sure you can buy game time somewhere for real money.
The flipper(s) at upper playfield work when the ball goes there, they are not broken.
On some of Zaccaria pinball tables there is a so called feature 'Game Time Bonus'. You can collect time with your 3rd ball and play with 4th ball in that time. It tilts when the time reaches 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Other than the description suggests there ARE five balls to play. When I switch in the options menu "Game Mode" I'm ending in a "Purchase Needed" loop and have to force quit the game to homescreen (when I hit "cancel" the Purchase-window will pop up again forever and nothing else is possible).
Many base contents are available (3 balls, 3 fix and 1 custom camera view, base camera editor), you have to pay for extra features (5 balls, advanced camera editor or custom game mode).

Thanks for your time and feedback!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent