Any News on Astro Ranch?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by geb, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geb

geb Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    I haven't seen a thread on this in sometime. Now that Car Jack Streets is out is this next for TAG? I wonder if Paul could post a new screenshot or two :)

-- Geb --

2. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

In Paul's post in the CJS thread, he said that he'd be releasing some info soon. That was a couple of weeks back now...

3. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Yep the news is true - Astro Ranch lives!!

Release date has yet to be confirmed but the game is back in full time development and is coming along really well. Right now we are watching how Minigore goes. If that model of release early and then add twice monthly updates works then we might adopt it for AR. Our experience with Car Jack was despite the vocal demands for regular updates on sites like TA the reality was it made hee-hah difference to sales so we might just load it up with features for release and then do one or two free updates and focus on the paid additions...

Will have some new screens and info very soon... the look has changed quite a bit from those on the AR website. We'll also be setting up Facebook/MySpace/Twitter pages for the game etc

I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in we started a blog that would cover the final stages of the inital development? If so we'll get something started.

In the meantime I'll start a poll for your "Most Wanted" features...

cheers
    P

4. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Forgot to say if you are interested in Beta testing or joining the Astro Ranch street team drop us an email and we'll add you to the candidate list.

[email protected]

cheers
    P

5. geb

geb Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Wow Paul, that is awesome! Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the screenshots ;)

6. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Email sent. :) Hope I get to test! I've been looking forward to this for a looooong time!!

7. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Email sent! I may not post much, but I've been hoping for some new updates on Astro Ranch for a LONG time. Glad to know it's still in the works.

8. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    email sent