★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Promo Codes for Dead Effect

02-10-2014, 12:15 PM
#11
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701
Posts: 2,338
9WMR3ELNFNJH taken...

thanks a lot!
02-10-2014, 12:22 PM
#12
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,313
It really sucks that it's going Freemuim, but thanks for at least letting us know. I'm redown loading it right now to enjoy it without Freemuim for a while. What new Freemuim elements will be added?

02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
#13
Oh how I hate freemium, ehh whatever I guess it's good I'll get some credits.
02-11-2014, 05:04 AM
#14
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vélizy-Villacoublay
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
It really sucks that it's going Freemuim, but thanks for at least letting us know. I'm redown loading it right now to enjoy it without Freemuim for a while. What new Freemuim elements will be added?
Hi!
Don't worry, the game will stay super fun.
That's a big update with a lot of content.

The changelog is as follows:

- Biohazard mode, survival ennemy waves and unique minibosses
- 2 new Mini bosses
- Wagner Boss
- New achievements
- New Leaderboards
- Daily Objectives
- Mini boss fights on the end of each level
- Loot drop system
- Choice of Auto-aim and auto-fire with automatic reload
- Setup difficulty of zombies
- Explosive grenade
- Electric grenade
- Trip mine
- Crossbow with explosive ammunition
- Chainsaw
- Predator minigun
- Electric bow
- Future shotgun
- Future assault rifle
- Accelerated movement speed of main character
- Supports MOGA controllers

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
02-11-2014, 05:21 AM
#15
I bought it last December and I haven't touched it since then. And now, it's going FREEMIUM. Oh well... At least there's credits...
Question: Suppose that I'll be installing/redownloading the game 6 months from now, will I still get extra credits since I bought?
02-11-2014, 05:22 AM
#16
Joined: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 1,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Hi!
Don't worry, the game will stay super fun.
That's a big update with a lot of content.

The changelog is as follows:

- Biohazard mode, survival ennemy waves and unique minibosses
- 2 new Mini bosses
- Wagner Boss
- New achievements
- New Leaderboards
- Daily Objectives
- Mini boss fights on the end of each level
- Loot drop system
- Choice of Auto-aim and auto-fire with automatic reload
- Setup difficulty of zombies
- Explosive grenade
- Electric grenade
- Trip mine
- Crossbow with explosive ammunition
- Chainsaw
- Predator minigun
- Electric bow
- Future shotgun
- Future assault rifle
- Accelerated movement speed of main character
- Supports MOGA controllers
Is the update this Thursday you mean, or next week?

Last edited by Red1; 02-11-2014 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Hinting for more promos from dev
02-11-2014, 10:14 AM
#17
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vélizy-Villacoublay
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdn1042 View Post
I bought it last December and I haven't touched it since then. And now, it's going FREEMIUM. Oh well... At least there's credits...
Question: Suppose that I'll be installing/redownloading the game 6 months from now, will I still get extra credits since I bought?
Yes, you will have your credits.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
02-11-2014, 10:19 AM
#18
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Vélizy-Villacoublay
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Is the update this Thursday you mean, or next week?
Yes, we're talking about Thursday February 13th.
You'll see that this update is cool. For example, with the whole new drop system you can loot any weapon of the game on the zombies. There are many stuff as the change log posted earlier showed you.

You should give it a try when it will be live. Community feedback will of course be welcome.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
02-11-2014, 02:43 PM
#19
Joined: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 1,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Yes, we're talking about Thursday February 13th.
You'll see that this update is cool. For example, with the whole new drop system you can loot any weapon of the game on the zombies. There are many stuff as the change log posted earlier showed you.

You should give it a try when it will be live. Community feedback will of course be welcome.
Great to see another rare supportive developer.
02-11-2014, 06:32 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Yes, you will have your credits.
Good to know. Thanks, mate! I would still like to try it sometime, it's just that I'm kinda swamped right now.