★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-02-2015, 10:33 AM
How do I Know which item is best!?

I'm trying to decide which weapon to use. But I don't know how the rating system works. If I hold an axe in my hand and then I click on a separate axe in my inventory and then they compare side by side but how do I know which ones the best it shows the damage done and it shows either a negative percentage and then read or a positive percentage and then green. But it shows these percentages under the currently equipped weapon. Does that mean that if its and negative percentage that the weapon that I am currently equipping is doing less damage or does that mean the weapon that I am thinking of replacing it with does less damage? I'm really confused can somebody please shed some light on this for me?

Last edited by Draco illius mortem; 07-02-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling and mis-wording
08-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco illius mortem View Post
I'm trying to decide which weapon to use. But I don't know how the rating system works. If I hold an axe in my hand and then I click on a separate axe in my inventory and then they compare side by side but how do I know which ones the best it shows the damage done and it shows either a negative percentage and then read or a positive percentage and then green. But it shows these percentages under the currently equipped weapon. Does that mean that if its and negative percentage that the weapon that I am currently equipping is doing less damage or does that mean the weapon that I am thinking of replacing it with does less damage? I'm really confused can somebody please shed some light on this for me?
it shows WHAT will be if you equip another weapon.
08-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Patch 2.0 on the way very soon!

Sorry for the radio silence everyone, we have been trying to finish up our Battle Arena patch and we are VERY close!

Here are few very quick details on the update, you can find more on our webpage/twitter/fb and we will do a much larger post here as soon as we have a window for release on iOS.

Thanks for all of your support!

Battle Arena Mode
Message system
Screen Layout Overhaul
Skill/Talent Update
and a TON more