iPhone Completely free Air Hockey game loaded with features coming on May 8th!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Fat Bat Studio, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Fat Bat Studio

Fat Bat Studio Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Hello people!
    Fat Bat Studio's Android top air hockey game is coming on May 8th on iOS too, completely free, no in-app purchase, no strings attached!

GAME MODES

- VS CPU: Battle it out against 4 settings of computer, or select a custom A.I. setting
    - VS HUMAN: Same device air hockey battle against your friend
    - CHAMPIONSHIP: 4-10 players, A.I. or human, full championship with a reward in the end

- AWESOME GRAPHICS, RETINA-CAPABLE, universal build, running on all devices
    - Smooth and responsive gameplay based on REALISTIC PHYSICS
    - 10 TABLE THEMES (football, ice hockey, soccer, racing, classic, christmas, valentine, metal, denim, retro) different not only in graphics, but gameplay feel
    - GREAT EFFECTS, sparks, explosions, and lights glow when you make a goal
    - Completely FREE, FULLY FEATURED game

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Ooh does this mean no inapp purchases everything is included? is this able to be used offline also? This looks cool! can't wait ill be on look out may 8th for this!

3. Fat Bat Studio

Apr 14, 2013
    #3 Fat Bat Studio, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    As said in the description, everything is included, with no need to grind for unlocks, no in-app in the game whatsoever. It will be usable offline. Oh, and thanks for the enhusiasm. ;) We hope you will like the game.

4. Fat Bat Studio

Apr 14, 2013
    It seems Apple indeed finished with the review of Air Hockey Championship, and May 8th, our release date is good to go! We hope you will like the game as much as our Android users (more than 200thousand downloaded, and our review average is 4.5).

5. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    Nice this looks good I'm downloading now. I am having some major issues with submitting reviews but ill try. then ill post my thoughts here!

6. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    #6 shining jade, May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
    Hi I am posting here cause I don't know if the review will show I submited my review on apple as Jadenfire I hope iTunes wont be a pain in my rear today and post it, just in case this is my review:

Rating
    :):):):):)

For all those who love air hockey, and don't like spending money on in app purchases, should get this! There are options to customize how your computer player plays. Make it extremely hard or simple for kids great feature! I love the way the themes run! There are plenty of themes and each plays differently or it could just be me lol. Choose a soccer theme you get a soccer puck and even the players are themed in soccer style. The whole playing area themes itself. This is a well done game! It has ads that will pop up when the game is chosen and sometimes at the bottom. I like the Christmas theme alot. Santa against Rudolph! knocking a Christmas ornament around cute. The graphics are amazing the game plays well. plus it is able to play offline. overall great game 5 stars all the way! Go get this have fun and to the developer mabye down the line make a seperate paid app to remove all ads. Great game love it!

7. shining jade

Apr 1, 2013
    this is a great game and this thread is very informative!

8. Fat Bat Studio

Apr 14, 2013
    We are very happy that you like the game. In fact you almost look like you are affiliated with us, which is not the case :)

Thing is, there's already a released games thread:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=188012
    If you could post your impressions there, that would help us a lot!

We are thinking about a "Remove Ads" in-app button in an update, we just didn't want to have any in-apps, cause it's often exploited system. And, I have a 2 year old daughter, who also loves to play the game (actually she loves to change the skins), even though she is very small, so you are right, this is good stuff for kids.