★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Hey all!

Bio Inc. V1.02 is now available on the App Store!

What's New in Version 1.02
-Added Russian and German translation.
-Fixed Start Game button problem.
-Fixed the now famous You Lose typo.
-New system failure and death mechanics
-Few balance fixes
-Suicide 500% harder to achieve.
-John Smith washes 100% more dishes.

Smoother experience overall... Now that this is done, we are working on more deep stuff... We will be quiet for a while preparing a major release for early this fall...!
08-14-2014, 10:54 AM
I have found old "mock-ups" of Bio Inc.! Before and after!! Ugghhh!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OldVsNew.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	384.3 KB
ID:	76831  

08-25-2014, 01:54 PM
I am currently posting Promo Codes for Bio Inc. here:

08-26-2014, 09:27 PM
First Impressions

I'll start with an admission: I am a huge fan of Plague Inc. There is some vicarious thrill when you get the message that the human race is doomed to extinction.

Bio Inc. takes that thrill to a whole different level. It shrinks your view from the world to a single human life. There is something that is disturbing on a very basic level when you are racing the clock to kill a single human being.

Bio Inc is an RTS where you fight to kill your patient before doctors can cure him. You achieve this goal by giving the person various diseases, increase risk factors, and attack their immune system. You do all these things by spending Bio points that you collect throughout the victim's body. You can effect various body systems, trying to reduce all the systems to 0% before the doctor cures the patient.

The graphics are bright and colorful and the sounds are very (sometimes too) realistic. The game is very easy to pick up and, within 5 minutes, I pretty much knew how to use all the tools at my command. All-in-all it was a great deal of fun.

There were a few things that didn't make sense to me, though.

1) One of the risk factors is Geriatric. I'm not sure how I was able to apply that to my 34 year old patient. It was a bit disconcerting.

2) You have to get EVERY body system down to 0%. I had everything except skeletal down to 0% and the patient was still alive. How his 20% of skeleton was keeping him alive while his heart and brain had stopped was beyond me, but I guess suspension of disbelief is part of the game.

These, however are minor quibbles. Overall my first play-through was frantic and very enjoyable. I am very much looking forward to playing again.
08-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Good trailer. Interesting that you get to name your victim! Really love the graphic style and the animation as different illnesses take over. Its a lot more accessible than plague inc (for me anyway), though I only managed to kill my first victim with one star, will have to try and get that going quicker. I love that there are different stages, though I can already see how difficult its going to be. Definitely recommend this to anyone who liked Plague Inc or think they might like this.

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
10-28-2014, 03:06 AM
Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time obviously!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-20-2014, 05:37 AM
What's platinum edition?
11-20-2014, 07:50 AM
We have decided to change business model and to start offering a Free-to-play version of Bio Inc.

With that said, we will still support the premium version of Bio Inc and re-labeled it to Bio Inc. Platinum. If you have, or purchase Bio Inc. Platinum you will get all the upcoming features for free or hugely discounted while free-to-play players will need to pay for all new features. The free-to-play version also has Ads in it but not the Platinum version.

03-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Bio Inc. Expansion Pack (v2.00)

Hello Everyone!

We have release a major update to Bio Inc. with tons of new content! Bio Inc. is also now Free To Play!

What's New in Version 2.00

-New Lethal difficulty.
Think youre tough? We added a new difficulty setting for hard-core players. This new mode will test your skills and is for experienced Bio Inc. players only.

-6 New Stages and new player progression.
We added 6 stages under a new Specialized M.D stage section. These stages will provide a new and exciting experience with fun and engaging scenarios. We also separated all other stages in 3 sections of 6 stages each to enhance the feeling of progression.

-25 New Boosters!
Use the new booster interface to add boosters and change the way the game behaves. You can choose up to 5 boosters per game from the following categories: Economics, Diseases, Risk Factors, Recovery, and Environmental. Each booster will change the course of the game and let you re-experience Bio Inc., especially using the new Lethal difficulty setting.

-Bio Coins
With each game you win, you now earn Bio Coins. These coins will enable you to purchase boosters for your next games.

-Unprotected Sex Roulette
John Smith may now have unprotected sex! This could lead to mild or severe STDs.

-Cloud Sync
We now fully support for saved games and progress to be synchronized across all your devices.

-New Shop
We have simplified the process to unlock the full game. Any purchase made in the game will now unlock the fast-forward button and remove all ads.

-Save John Smith
If you dare to go up to stage 18 (the last one), you will now be playing as a savior to John Smith and will be battling against an AI that will try to bring him down. Fans clearly wanted to play this way and we made it happen. Can you save John?

-Replay Value
If you have already completed Bio Inc.'s first 12 stages, we encourage you to replay them using the Lethal difficulty setting and the new Booster system. Combined, they offer a refreshingly different Bio Inc. experience.

-Leaderboards and Achievements
We added 6 new leaderboards and achievements. Compare your performance with millions of players worldwide and challenge your friends!

Give us your feedbacks!

Last edited by DryGin Studios; 03-26-2015 at 09:34 AM.
03-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Hey guys!

Major update to Bio Inc. is now available!

Please refer to http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=258105