★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Defense 39 (by SiroccoMobile)

06-16-2014, 03:33 AM
One of the most outstanding features of Defense 39 is the amount of action happening on the screen. With hundreds of enemy soldiers approaching and dozens of vehicles charging, there is simply no way not to get addicted to the gameplay for good!

Below you will find some awesome examples of the action packed gameplay of Defense 39!

06-23-2014, 01:06 PM
I've read about the game here in Poland and it is really a good game.

Mabye without astonishing 3D graphics but the gameplay is very interesting, worth a try!
07-02-2014, 04:32 AM
Thanks for your feedback, Majk! :-) That is true, the game is a thing in Poland, topping the Arcade section of the market! Great you like it as well!
04-23-2015, 05:10 AM
Long time no see! I would like to announce that Defense 39 just got a massive update!

As from now on you can play the game without paying to unlock all paid levels! After each level you just need to watch a short ad and then you keep playing and firing! No more paid levels!

Another great feature we would like to present you are free medals! You can obtain 1000 medals by posting on Facebook or/and Twitter.

If you didn't check it I strongly encourage you to check Defense 39 on AppStore and Play Store.