Dinosaur Mountain - Virtual Safari app - Promo code giveaway!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by 8P8D, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 8P8D

8P8D Member

Mar 12, 2012
    #1 8P8D, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

I have turned the iPhone into a time machine!

Dinosaur Mountain is a virtual trip back to the world of the dinosaurs.

Watch out! as a Tyrannosaurus Rex literally stalks AROUND you snarling and roaring.

Using the accelerometers and compass you can look down at the ground, around at the landscape and up at the chin of the giant blood thirsty predator towering over you.

Dinosaur Mountain only works on iOS devices that have a compass, hey even time machines need compasses you know!

Dinosaur Mountain is available now on the AppStore!

Paid Version (TRex and Pterodactyl)

Free Version (Only the Pterodactyl, for now)

To celebrate my new Dinosaur Mountain video trailer being completed, I am giving away some promo codes if you tell me which dinosaur is your favourite and why.

Yours dinosaurically,
    8P8D

2. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Fruitadens haagarorum, because it's the smallest one found in North America, has a face that looks like a baby parrot, and is the size of a teacup Chihuahua! So cute...and fierce. Can you imagine Paris Hilton carrying it around in her purse? :)

3. 8P8D

8P8D Member

Mar 12, 2012
    @dclose wow what an interesting choice of dinosaur! The latest must have accessory!

4. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    T-Rex without a doubt. What an incredible animal! Second choice would be velociraptor. They were both so perfect for survival in the prehistoric environment. My fascination for dinosaurs goes back to early childhood (before everybody else joined in). It's amazing how much information paleontologists gain about them every year. Oh, and btw, your app looks amazing!

5. 8P8D

8P8D Member

Mar 12, 2012
    @tangerine excellent choices! Have you seen the fighting dinosaurs fossil from Mongolia? It is amazing. Promo code coming your way!

6. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Triceratops. It got a beautiful face with 3 horns. Although it is herbivorous, I bet it is tough enough to fight a Tyrannosaurus.

7. 8P8D

8P8D Member

Mar 12, 2012
    @danielfan you should also have a look at that fighting dinosaurs fossil, it shows how tough a protoceratops is!

8. ringswraith

ringswraith Active Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Would the archelon count? Gigantic predecessor of the modern-day turtles, and I do love turtles, especially sea turtles. :)

But if we're going with true dinosaurs, I'm going to say velociraptors. And not just because of the Jurassic Park books/films. I believe they were one of the first dinosaurs that were deduced to have a pack dynamic, akin to wolves.

9. 8P8D

8P8D Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Velociraptors are getting a lot of love! I really like the Archelon suggestion, I am learning a lot of new dinosaurs on touch arcade!