Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I, too, have "memories" of my days in a call center (only six months of Dental Claims, but that was enough to make me know that no amount of money would bring me back to THAT line of work).

Already played and replayed the first week of this about a half-dozen times. Can't seem to find a good formula to expand quickly enough to meet call demand without turning my locale into a cesspool of elevator rage and exploding terminals.

Guess I'll just have to proceed at a slower than usual pace and hope I don't lose the contract because of repeated failures to meet customer expectations (or all my employees being "sick" from having to deal with a steady stream of calls that have been on-hold for a half-hour or so.)

... which is still far too close to what I have to do for a living (I don't manage the phones, but I DO kick the computer terminals to get them back up and running). Which begs the question, why am I playing something like this on my day OFF?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:24 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Man im sucking at this game. any basic tips?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Lol I worked in the kitchen of a callcenter once and that was bad enough
Game does look cool but I have the problem of its actually cheaper to buy it on the Xbox indie game market where it's only 80msp (about 65p)

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before!

And I do agree that the price discrepancy is a little odd. Clearly the Xbox game is an indie title, so they don't have the insane cost associated with it (man how xbox has taken a face full of buckshot with their continued mistreatment of indie developers) and having to publish with Bulkypix probably bumped up the royalty costs a bit . I'll pay an additional $1.70ish for the convenience of not having to tie up my tv with a game that doesn't require the tv to be tied up.

I am intrigued, though!

Oh, forgot to add this. I worked in call centers from about 2004ish onwards, though they weren't your standard call centers, never the mind numbing "hi, this is Steve. Have you restated your computer/stove/personal massager/bidet?"
Old 10-12-2013, 03:03 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just a heads up. Hiring an account manager to "unlock new deals" automatically starts the contract. Meaning if you're still struggling to meet the demands of your current ones, you're gonna be paying penalties everyday.

Learnt it the hard way restarting now.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:35 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

No tips from me yet. I'm still hanging on, barely. 10 days in. Miss bonus daily. However I do find this to be a fun game. Even with around 5 years of real life call center experience (which I too will never go back to) I'm able to enjoy this game for what it is; a Management Sim. I love the control you have, being able to schedule and reschedule employees, shooting for bonuses, keeping employees happy and firing said employees if need be.

Oh and that secretary is a MACHINE!