Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Hmm.. I got what you mean.

I've got this request several times during the project already and still thinking a way to solve that.

In fact, the main concept is to let user only focusing on jumping and let the rest thing happens automatically, we think that this way player will have less thing to do.

And the 3 butttons (2 weapons & 1 powerup) are currently working like a switch. Which mean we turn this on/off only, it's because we want player don't need to press much as well.

However, it's only what we think during the project, let me get back with people here and raise again your suggestion, may be we will do some changes base on what you've raised to us.

Really thank you and appreciated for that input JCho133.

Regards,
Antony
I think it works well the way it is, otherwise it might get a bit too out of control, but I know these TA members, and you'll get 95% of them asking for a manual fire upon release, even if they never end up using it more than once.

So if it's possible I would implement it, just for the sake of having it. It'll save you a lot of trouble
Old 11-27-2013, 02:30 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
I think it works well the way it is, otherwise it might get a bit too out of control, but I know these TA members, and you'll get 95% of them asking for a manual fire upon release, even if they never end up using it more than once.

So if it's possible I would implement it, just for the sake of having it. It'll save you a lot of trouble
Yes, you really make me worry about that... We gonna have a meeting today on the same topic to discuss more in detail, I hope that we can find some solutions to make it happens.

However, how do you feel while playing Pocket Avenger missions? Does it challenging?
Old 11-27-2013, 02:32 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)

Update: Nov - 28

Here is The Official Trailer of Pocket Avenger, I hope it can brings some briefs about Pocket Avenger before your decision to download it or not.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 11-27-2013, 02:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

live gameplay looks really good, actually, better than the screenshots
Great trailer!
Old 11-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNintendo View Post
live gameplay looks really good, actually, better than the screenshots
Great trailer!
Thanks, here in the studio we feel exciting each time we complete a level, do you feel its challenging? We really want to have a game with every single level becomes really worth playing.

Antony
Old 11-27-2013, 03:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Playing a game is still a different experience than watching the video. Just like video differs from the screenshots.
So can't say anything now
Old 11-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNintendo View Post
Playing a game is still a different experience than watching the video. Just like video differs from the screenshots.
So can't say anything now
We're still learning, hoping that you will raise somethings that we could working on and improving ourselves.

Have a great day!
Antony
Old 11-27-2013, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Yes, you really make me worry about that... We gonna have a meeting today on the same topic to discuss more in detail, I hope that we can find some solutions to make it happens.

However, how do you feel while playing Pocket Avenger missions? Does it challenging?
Yeah they're quite fun! It's a bit intense when it gets down to the end and I'm running low on ammo, and I need to try to time uses of my chainsaw just right to take out the last handful.

I think having it be a mission system was smart, as it gives players a sense of progression which will make them want to come back more
Old 11-27-2013, 09:01 AM

Glad you realize the way we pointing to, we don't want every mission just like the same, we make it difference for each mission, try hard to give a fresh new platform runner.

Last edited by _Max_; 11-27-2013 at 12:23 PM..

Closed Thread