Jack-of-All-Trades Artist / Poet, Looking To Make Your Dream Projects Come True

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by tushantin, May 16, 2013.

1. tushantin

tushantin New Member

#1 tushantin, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    Hello!

I'm Tushant. Let me surprise you with my works before you read on: http://cyanlos.tumblr.com/

Done checking the portfolio? Awesome!

I'm an artist and poet, and I'm extremely curious about learning new stuff. I may not be as awesome as John Yau, but I'm still capable of adapting to the needs of the project. Want a style that you can't find elsewhere? I think I can deliver that.

For those curious, I work with many tools at my disposal (Ubuntu being my primary production OS of choice): GIMP, Krita, MyPaint, Blender, Synfig and Tupi (Animation), Inkscape, etc. All of these are compatible with your current worflow, and I can easily export to your required framework (besides Flash; I can't do that, unless you prefer SVG import) and can be incorporated to work with games on both Android and iOS.

I'm also available as: Concept Artist, General Artist, Vector Artist, 3D Modelling, Poetry (mostly Traditional Fixed Forms, but anything goes), etc. But if there's anything else (that's relevant) you need that isn't mentioned here, do let me know!

So hit me up at tushantin(at)gmail(dot)com and call on me, if you like. Looking forward to hear about your projects!

If in case you believe I'm not worth it, do let me know in the posts below where I can improve. Looking forward to feedbacks! :)