Daredevil Devlin - Just another action platformer, or is it? [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Edipeni Games, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Edipeni Games

Edipeni Games Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hi, we are a new indie developer from Indonesia. We would like to announce our upcoming game titled: Daredevil Devlin. It will be launched for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. It's already being reviewed by Apple as of now. So, go get it when it's available in your store. To describe the game, it's basically a bike action platformer a la Bike Baron, Motoheroz, or Joe Danger. Now without further ado we give you... Daredevil Devlin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    That "Download Now" at the end is such a tease.. I so wish I could! This really looks inventive and polished. Best of luck, for all of our sake, so we can play this soon and you can reach the finish line, as it were. :)

3. Edipeni Games

Edipeni Games Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Thank you for the support. Yeah, that "Download Now" should've been "Coming Soon". It was supposed to be a trailer when the game is already out in the market. But that's the only one we've got now, and it is near the release date anyway. Just needed the Apple guys to review the game ASAP. :D

4. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    The level design looks a little bit cramped (and kinda easy to die), but it still looks pretty cool. Usually not into these kinds of games.

5. Edipeni Games

Edipeni Games Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Thanks. Yeah I've got to say it is not exactly a casual game. The levels are hard. Even at level 1, a few people that played the beta complained that it's too hard and they needed 5 times to finish it. But our designer thinks that it is still easier than BikeBaron. So it should be fine. :)