2015 New Year's Gaming Resolutions

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CygnetSeven, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Was pretty pumped for Exiles and instabought it, and now ive completed it feeling disappointed. At least that's one off my games list. :p

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I'm halfway through DQ1, hey, this is a big deal for me! :D

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Progress update.

Added Exiles, Evoland, Cursed Treasure 2 and Tainted Keep to my list of completed games.

Im at the final area in Oceanhorn, but i want to get 100% on the other islands first before finishing the game.

Recently started Shadow Sun, Phantom Rift, Neon Shadow, Bean Dreams and Inferno 2, and continuing my progress in Cthulhu Saves The World and Knights of Pen & Paper, so adding those to my post in page 1 as well.

I hope to finish a lot of games this year, and i think the year's looking good for me.

Oh, i also completed another Battleheart Legacy playthough in a slow progress to unlock every skill in the game so i can create the ultimate warrior class. LOL.

4. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Cyg's post had got me thinking of all the hog's that have been sitting idle in my folder. Those listed are at the start of the new year and my resolution continues to finish many more I'd accumulated. Its actually the top part of a list of well over 150 other ho games already completed from prior years.

G5-Tales From the Dragon Mountain: The Strix - 2/27/15
    Haunted Hotel 2: Believe the Lies -2/26/15
    Surface: The Pantheon CE -2/24/15
    Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres CE
    Jane Angel: Templar Mystery
    Nightmares From the Deep 2: The Sirens Call
    Clues: Secret of Serpent Creek
    Treasure Seekers 4: The Time Has Come
    Treasure Seekers III: Follow the Ghosts
    Lost in the City: Post Scripture HD (Full)