Pocket God SEQUEL

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PocketGodLover, Oct 24, 2009.

1. PocketGodLover

PocketGodLover New Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Nothing
    Personal
    As many people have heard and know:

POCKET GOD 2 WILL BE MADE!!!!

As many people do know it may not be made like the Pocket God we all know and love but will have the same characters, ect.

Also, it has been confirmed by the developers so it comes to my belief it is going to happen.

Please note that I am a lover of Pocket God (as says my user) not the developer.

Also not that this is sorda spam because many other people have mentioned it I do admit but I have proof. LOL Sorry I dont have link.:eek::eek::):)

2. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Should be made in upcoming games

3. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    if you dont have a link then how can we take you seriously?

4. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    could you explain us your proof?

5. PocketGodLover

PocketGodLover New Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Nothing
    Personal
    Okay proof is that it's on pygmywarehouse.blogspot.com

Not my blog.

6. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    exat quote on pygmywarehouse is from an interview with allen:

4: Many people are wondering this and there are always debates about it: is there going to be a Pocket God 2 or some sort of follow up?

Yes, there will definitely be a follow up but we have no idea when it will actually happen. It’s really hard to work on a follow up without putting a good deal of the work for PG1 on hold so it really depends on how much longer we decide to keep making updates. However, its getting pretty close to the point where we really want to work on a new PG themed game. Also, when we say Pocket God 2, we think of a game that is very similar to the concept of the current Pocket God game except we take the functionality to the next level and offer better skinning of the pygmies, bigger islands, friends, etc. Our next Pocket God game will probably not be Pocket God 2, but instead will be an actual game that uses the Pocket God Characters and Powers.

7. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    why was such a pre-emptive thread made? it's completely pointless. yeah, one's coming, but they don't even know when, and they obviously haven't gone beyond the stage of just thinking about the possibilities. can't we just wait until the devs make an actual thread about one and keep the pocket god discussion in the threads that already exist? it's just so far from being an actual announcement.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This is beyond facepalm. This entire thread is one epic jaw-shattering facePLANT.

9. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    A: Why don't they update the original - there is no need for a sequel.
    B: I don't care.

10. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    haha first of all that was an interview with dave, secondly thats my blog (see sig) and thirdly dont take it too seriously, he said he never knows when its gonna happen so i know your a fan boy but calm down

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Imma go make an iPhone 7G thread to anticipate it's imminent release.