iPad: [Japan Only] 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (By Spike Chunsoft)

06-25-2013, 08:31 AM
So this is a port of a DS game minus the gameplay? GG Japan...
06-25-2013, 09:50 AM
I will be very happy if this comes to the English App Stores. Just got Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward free on my Vita as part of PS+ subscription. This is the 1st installment of the series and I heard many positive reviews on it.

GC ID: aaronius80
I loves my Nexus 6 and iPad Air 2 equally!

Playing: The Witcher Battle Arena, The Banner Saga, Hero Emblems and Monument Valley
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronius80 View Post
I will be very happy if this comes to the English App Stores. Just got Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward free on my Vita as part of PS+ subscription. This is the 1st installment of the series and I heard many positive reviews on it.
Virtue's Last Reward isn't as good, in my opinion, keeping in mind the first game set the bar rather high. I would try and get your hands on the first one if you can. If you enjoy it, play the second.
06-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Virtue's Last Reward isn't as good, in my opinion, keeping in mind the first game set the bar rather high. I would try and get your hands on the first one if you can. If you enjoy it, play the second.
I liked virtues last reward significantly more than 999, so yours isn't the only opinion out there.