Inside peak at Mr. Dreamer (from the creators of DEO)

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ImStrapped, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ImStrapped

ImStrapped Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

Hi guys,

Wanted to share with my fellow developers some inside peaks at our latest project, Mr. Dreamer.

INSIDE PEAK AT MR. DREAMER

This is a pretty early stage of unveiling so I can't talk about the mechanics or gameplay but I'll be sure to make another post soon.

Would love to hear your first impressions. We'll also be recruiting a beta team very shortly. If you're interested, keep your eyes open :)

2. Comicool

Comicool Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    As with DEO my first impressions always came from your art style. With DEO I loved how it had a painted/professional style it made me very curious of the game. Same with Mr Dreamer. Great looking artwork. Looks very interesting so far.

3. So that's what it looks like when you know what you're doing lol

4. ImStrapped

Mar 1, 2011
    Thank you :)

We're working on DEO 2 right now as well. It'll be a free update for those that own DEO but we call it DEO 2 simply because it's a complete overhaul of the game with way too much of new stuff!

Haha well...I think we're still the "new kid on the block" lol. We know how to pretend as if we know what we're doing hehe jk. Doing our best!

5. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany

now combine the fine art with cool gameplay and you guys are the next simogo :)

as for deo.. well.. how about you just slap a "2" onto it and release it as a nw app if its such a mayor update..

i mean if your sales numbers are still in the lower 4 digits, its unlikely that the update will make much of an dent.. *shrug*

6. jhspaybar

jhspaybar Active Member

Sep 29, 2011
    I agree with Mr. Ugly, if it's a whole new game, make it a new release and cross promote. Maybe even put Deo free to stir up some buzz around the release.

7. ImStrapped

Mar 1, 2011
    Hm, you guys have a really good point actually... thank you!