Gizmonauts Strategies and Tips

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stlredbird, Oct 27, 2012.

1. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    When it says a visitor sped up something what does that mean? When I visit people all I can do is collect coins. I don't see an option to speed anything up for them?

2. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    theres usually clocks over the breeding lab, snax shops and arena. u can choose one thing to speed up for your friends

3. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    Hmmm, never seen them. Do you have to be over a certain level?

4. KookiWooki

KookiWooki Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    They earn the medals from doing arena fighting. I think they can earn more coins in they have better medals so gold medals are a goood thing. :)

5. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    That's not what I'm talking about. It's a gold star around your lvl number not metals you get from fighting. As far as I can tell its a random glitch, something they were going to do but decided not to and code is still in there or something.

6. tofubean

tofubean Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Anyone know if the sandbox website is down?

7. BigDook

BigDook Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Bossing people around.
    Are you writing a book?
    No. Once your friends start breeding or making some snax you will be able to see the little ock and click on it.

If you don't see a clock then that friend isn't breeding or making snax.

8. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Has anyone been able to breed the astro bot and with what combo. I have tired many times to breed with spray and rock no success.

9. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    Ok thanks. Will keep an eye out for it.

10. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Just got Astro!!

Used aloe + magnet

Woohoo!

11. TexasTed

TexasTed Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Astro is very rare

Congrats to those getting an Astro Bot - they are extremely rare, maybe 1-2% chance of breeding. It is looking like any combination of 3-4 types have a chance of getting Astro and both parents should have two elements/types (be a hybrid). I have not heard from any reliable source that one of the parents can be a single type. I have been trying Franken and Spray mostly because of the shorter fail times, it worked for a friend and he shared there is no Mining element in these two so there is no chance to get a Caterpillar (24 hours), and Mole (18 hours). My son and his friend both got lucky over the weekend and bred Astro using Mole and Grinder. I tried it twice and got my usual lucky Caterpillar:(

Good luck and we all look forward to the news of you getting one soon:)

12. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    Thank you for the combos gives me something else to try. Good luck to you also if I get one I will post it and also the combo.

13. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Not sure why but I'm having a hard time staying interested in this game. I play DragonVale all the time so I figured I'd like this game too but for whatever reason I just can't get into it.

14. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I'm about to have at least one of each bot and I'm wondering what I'll do after that. I'm looking forward to getting to max level and finally being able to seriously play with the layout of my 'island'. GN does some things better than DV and some things not as well. Having multiple islands and boost structures and/or shrines would be nice. Hopefully some more limited edition bots will be available by the end of the year as well. I really like the addons you can get for bots and how everyone's island can look different, also that you can speed things up for people.

Its early in the life of the game though so ill trust backflip to keep adjusting and expanding.

15. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    I just got astro with carrier and harvester after 5 try's. Good luck it does have Franken and spray listed on the confirmed list. I thank it is like rainbow you have to find what works for you.

16. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Congrats!!

17. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Being able to speed stuff up for people is cool. I wish they'd bring that to DV.

18. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Well x-ray breeding now, so as far as I can tell I will have all the available bots.

19. TexasTed

TexasTed Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    AWESOME - you are so lucky getting Astro today after posting today and trying for so long. I just visited and reduced your breeding time from 30 hours to 21 hours, someone else must have visited and reduced it the first 12 hours. Each subsequent visit reduces less time as compared to the initial 25% reduction. I am able to see the times when I zoom in and look at each timer bar - some people only see the timer bar and I think this is due to the iOS version, or device, etc. Hopefully will get one soon!

20. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Timeless, what is your GCID?