★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Thank you Adams and athros
06-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Congrats to the Vainglory team for the Apple Design Award win. Well-deserved. Amazingly polished games and frequent updates. They are the hardest-working group of devs I have seen.

06-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barak View Post
Congrats to the Vainglory team for the Apple Design Award win. Well-deserved. Amazingly polished games and frequent updates. They are the hardest-working group of devs I have seen.
Amen to that. Theyre an awesome team
06-12-2015, 05:15 AM
It's been a while since I played in fact so long that there's now 4 new heroes I think it was but luckily I use to play so much I had enough saved up to buy them all right away.

Enjoying the game and the changes I've noticed so far, haven't had much chance to try the new people but fortress seems extremely popular. Just tried my first game with Celeste it started off pretty slow for me but got to be pretty fun! Although so much spam clicking of my first ability while having the clockwork item.
06-12-2015, 09:59 AM
So after some matches my screen just keeps going completely black, plays the sound normally but goes black before I get any rewards or anything from the match which makes me force quit.
06-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
So after some matches my screen just keeps going completely black, plays the sound normally but goes black before I get any rewards or anything from the match which makes me force quit.
I've had the same thing. A black screen, and it was also playing both the song you hear at the end of a match and the main menu song at the same time.
06-12-2015, 12:41 PM
I've actually been wondering, is the skill tier you are in tied to your profile level? Or is it some kind of rating that gets updates after every game? I've only seen it change after i leveled up, so i'm thinking it's tied to that but i'm not sure.
06-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
I've actually been wondering, is the skill tier you are in tied to your profile level? Or is it some kind of rating that gets updates after every game? I've only seen it change after i leveled up, so i'm thinking it's tied to that but i'm not sure.
I've been away from the game a while so these levels are new to me. But as far as I'm aware they are based off your skill like your k/d ratio ect not your level.

I'm sure someone here knows who's kept up to date with all the info and changes.
06-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I've been away from the game a while so these levels are new to me. But as far as I'm aware they are based off your skill like your k/d ratio ect not your level.

I'm sure someone here knows who's kept up to date with all the info and changes.
Yeah, i thought that sounded more logical too. Altough it only changing whenever i leveled made me doubt it.

EDIT: My skill tier just changed from decent-ish bronze to silver, without leveling up. That anwsers that question. I've noticed people expect a lot more of me now aswell. Although i just hate it when people spam the question marks, my fault or not.

Last edited by gamer300; 06-13-2015 at 09:40 AM.
06-21-2015, 04:15 PM
This game isn't worth keeping on my phone anymore. Not until they actually develop a sound system that keeps trolls and lack luster and common sense lacking players from being paired together. Feels like the thumbs up system is a placebo to make players think their making a difference in their future game play. I went from bronze hotness to bronze pretty good in one day. 9 out of 10 losses because of afk and lack of team play/selfish decisions. I know this is just a game, but an investment (skill teir, ranking, strategy) none-the-less desires a positive outcome and that just seems too far fetched with the way players are being paired.

***update***
Yes, yes, yes!!! This update is exactly what I was looking for! Great job devs!

Last edited by brybry; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.