Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2014, 03:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
Also, I'll be honest the feedback I've seen on bringing older maps back has been 50/50. Some people seem to really like it and others are "meh" on it. Are you guys on the thumbs up or thumbs down side of the fence for bringing back old maps?
I don't really care if we get completely new maps or remakes of old maps, but if it's the latter I hope they are good remakes. I didn't like at all the remake of MC3's Alert in MC4.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:55 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x

I dont mind remakes. That is if they're implemented at launch or bundled in with new maps.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:17 PM

Send a message via MSN to WunDaii Send a message via Skype™ to WunDaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
Also, I'll be honest the feedback I've seen on bringing older maps back has been 50/50. Some people seem to really like it and others are "meh" on it. Are you guys on the thumbs up or thumbs down side of the fence for bringing back old maps?
I don't hate the fact that you're bringing old maps back, it's just that it seems a bit lazy to regurgitate (with improvements perhaps) old content. I'd much rather pay for new maps via IAP.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
I'd much rather pay for new maps via IAP.
I'd rather not. I remember clearly when GL said the game would be released as a premium instead of a freemium with a few maps and modes so they could listen to customer feedback and implement new content accordingly, for free. Still waiting for them to deliver on this among other things.
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
I dont mind remakes. That is if they're implemented at launch or bundled in with new maps.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by 373R|\|4L |\|00B View Post
I'd rather not. I remember clearly when GL said the game would be released as a premium instead of a freemium with a few maps and modes so they could listen to customer feedback and implement new content accordingly, for free. Still waiting for them to deliver on this among other things.
And this.

I have actually stopped playing Mc5 at the mo. I am hoping that the update brings with it more than just one old map, although that alone will get me back to play a little bit as it will make it more varied.

Also when is the update going to drop? It's been a couple of weeks now since they said about it...

Last edited by Mess; Yesterday at 01:53 AM..
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM
iPad mini 2

I'm glad they finally nerfed the crump completely. My only complaint is now I have no way to take out speed hackers. They reduce there speed to make it less noticeable. But there are still plenty of hackers.

Also the automatic booting of speed hackers is broken. The game should only boot during horizontal movement not vertical (falling).

For example on rooftops if you drop from the roof to the very bottom inside the building missing the platform you will get booted.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM

So far the weapon fixes seem solid. I'm seeing more gun variety already. The Red still seems like a good gun even after a 2nd nerf. I think that some of the Crumpler spammers have switched over to the Slak.

And yeah, I still see a lot of slower speed hackers, but they were pretty common before too. I just assumed it was because people wanted to cheat, but didn't want others to know they were cheating.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sering 9'er View Post
I'm glad they finally nerfed the crump completely. My only complaint is now I have no way to take out speed hackers. They reduce there speed to make it less noticeable. But there are still plenty of hackers.

Also the automatic booting of speed hackers is broken. The game should only boot during horizontal movement not vertical (falling).

For example on rooftops if you drop from the roof to the very bottom inside the building missing the platform you will get booted.
That would explain why I got kicked so often. I love jumping and gunning. I didn't think of that possibility.

As for the slow speed hackers, I don't really mind them. Now that they don't fly through the map, it's obvious how unskilled they are. I make it a mission to annihilate and teabag them.