Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1691  
Old 10-24-2014, 03:28 PM
VaroFN VaroFN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
Also, I'll be honest the feedback I've seen on bringing older maps back has been 50/50. Some people seem to really like it and others are "meh" on it. Are you guys on the thumbs up or thumbs down side of the fence for bringing back old maps?
I don't really care if we get completely new maps or remakes of old maps, but if it's the latter I hope they are good remakes. I didn't like at all the remake of MC3's Alert in MC4.
Reply With Quote
  #1692  
Old 10-24-2014, 04:55 PM
oscar123967 oscar123967 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 1.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,360
Default

I dont mind remakes. That is if they're implemented at launch or bundled in with new maps.
Reply With Quote
  #1693  
Old 10-24-2014, 08:17 PM
WunDaii WunDaii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,677
Send a message via MSN to WunDaii Send a message via Skype™ to WunDaii
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
Also, I'll be honest the feedback I've seen on bringing older maps back has been 50/50. Some people seem to really like it and others are "meh" on it. Are you guys on the thumbs up or thumbs down side of the fence for bringing back old maps?
I don't hate the fact that you're bringing old maps back, it's just that it seems a bit lazy to regurgitate (with improvements perhaps) old content. I'd much rather pay for new maps via IAP.
Reply With Quote
  #1694  
Old 10-24-2014, 09:00 PM
373R|\|4L |\|00B 373R|\|4L |\|00B is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
I'd much rather pay for new maps via IAP.
I'd rather not. I remember clearly when GL said the game would be released as a premium instead of a freemium with a few maps and modes so they could listen to customer feedback and implement new content accordingly, for free. Still waiting for them to deliver on this among other things.
Reply With Quote
  #1695  
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
Mess Mess is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
I dont mind remakes. That is if they're implemented at launch or bundled in with new maps.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by 373R|\|4L |\|00B View Post
I'd rather not. I remember clearly when GL said the game would be released as a premium instead of a freemium with a few maps and modes so they could listen to customer feedback and implement new content accordingly, for free. Still waiting for them to deliver on this among other things.
And this.

I have actually stopped playing Mc5 at the mo. I am hoping that the update brings with it more than just one old map, although that alone will get me back to play a little bit as it will make it more varied.

Also when is the update going to drop? It's been a couple of weeks now since they said about it...

Last edited by Mess; Yesterday at 01:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1696  
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM
sering 9'er sering 9'er is offline
Junior Member
iPad mini 2
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1
Default

I'm glad they finally nerfed the crump completely. My only complaint is now I have no way to take out speed hackers. They reduce there speed to make it less noticeable. But there are still plenty of hackers.

Also the automatic booting of speed hackers is broken. The game should only boot during horizontal movement not vertical (falling).

For example on rooftops if you drop from the roof to the very bottom inside the building missing the platform you will get booted.
Reply With Quote
  #1697  
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM
Jibba Jibba is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,820
Default

So far the weapon fixes seem solid. I'm seeing more gun variety already. The Red still seems like a good gun even after a 2nd nerf. I think that some of the Crumpler spammers have switched over to the Slak.

And yeah, I still see a lot of slower speed hackers, but they were pretty common before too. I just assumed it was because people wanted to cheat, but didn't want others to know they were cheating.
Reply With Quote
  #1698  
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
373R|\|4L |\|00B 373R|\|4L |\|00B is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sering 9'er View Post
I'm glad they finally nerfed the crump completely. My only complaint is now I have no way to take out speed hackers. They reduce there speed to make it less noticeable. But there are still plenty of hackers.

Also the automatic booting of speed hackers is broken. The game should only boot during horizontal movement not vertical (falling).

For example on rooftops if you drop from the roof to the very bottom inside the building missing the platform you will get booted.
That would explain why I got kicked so often. I love jumping and gunning. I didn't think of that possibility.

As for the slow speed hackers, I don't really mind them. Now that they don't fly through the map, it's obvious how unskilled they are. I make it a mission to annihilate and teabag them.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent