Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizzle1 View Post
Hmm, i'd like to see all sorts of clothing tbh. Plain t-shirts (some with witty writing), shorts, different camo attires, hats/caps, glasses, long/short hair, skin tones, gloves, jackets, boots/trainers, etc
I figured people would want it to be pretty extensive I can do that. Maybe not the witty writing though

Anything else?
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 7.x

Is it just you or is there a team that is developing this game.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncarp View Post
Yeah, might be time to start working on some character customization. I've been putting it off because I know its a ton of work

I'll get started on that and get some screenshots on here soon. It probably won't be too complex initially, but it should give the character some diversity.

Any character customization suggestions?
Firstly, gender. Although I assume it will be mostly dudes like us playing, it's better to have the option rather than to leave it out. It's up to you.

Second, hairstyles. Like most games, you probably want stuff like bald/buzzcut all the way to long hair.

Third, faces. This might be a challenge, but at lease four for each gender. Unless you can incorporate some sort of slider system to change every aspect of the face. That might be tough.

Lastly, clothing. Different shirts, hats, pants. Gloves and eyewere would be a little minor.

Maybe some stuff like skin color and soundsets, I'm not sure.

These are all just suggestions. I don't know how hard it is to add stuff like this! But I'm sure it's going to be great, however it turns out.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackupHero View Post
Firstly, gender. Although I assume it will be mostly dudes like us playing, it's better to have the option rather than to leave it out. It's up to you.

Second, hairstyles. Like most games, you probably want stuff like bald/buzzcut all the way to long hair.

Third, faces. This might be a challenge, but at lease four for each gender. Unless you can incorporate some sort of slider system to change every aspect of the face. That might be tough.

Lastly, clothing. Different shirts, hats, pants. Gloves and eyewere would be a little minor.

Maybe some stuff like skin color and soundsets, I'm not sure.

These are all just suggestions. I don't know how hard it is to add stuff like this! But I'm sure it's going to be great, however it turns out.
I'll get something together as a starting point and see what happens. Likely will have different character models as a starting point, but you will have to find the different clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSMarc View Post
Is it just you or is there a team that is developing this game.
Sadly, yes. I don't really advertise that fact because I don't feel people will take me seriously. I cracked open Commodore 64 games many years ago. I know what I am doing. This is easy for me

Whats hard is trying to test a Mac, an iPad, and an iPhone online by myself at the same time

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I'll get something together as a starting point and see what happens. Likely will have different character models as a starting point, but you will have to find the different clothing.

Sadly, yes. I don't really advertise that fact because I don't feel people will take me seriously. I cracked open Commodore 64 games many years ago. I know what I am doing. This is easy for me

Whats hard is trying to test a Mac, an iPad, and an iPhone online by myself at the same time

YouTube: video

Watch video it looks like it has improved a lot since the last test flight version keep up good work
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

If I may it wouldn't hurt to have some form of facial hair customization.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madreviewer View Post
No cow, no chicken. This for hunt. There are some smart animals that won't let zombies catch them.
A farm, where you grow your own herb, medicine, drug, or whatever, and vegetables
Leave the meat to the hunt.( player will have one more reason to do operate or to be a jerk
This is a very good idea!! Instead of building a whole new shelter it would be cool to just take refuge in an abandoned building and be able to grow food around it, build a camp fire and lay traps so the zombies can't get to you while you wait out the night. Just an idea

Btw, DAMN. The graphics, the environments just look so much better then the last time I checked the forums. Keep up the good work! I really can't wait to play this even though I don't really like multiplayer games lol

Last edited by geno11233; Yesterday at 10:48 PM..
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno11233 View Post
This is a very good idea!! Instead of building a whole new shelter it would be cool to just take refuge in an abandoned building and be able to grow food around it, build a camp fire and lay traps so the zombies can't get to you while you wait out the night. Just an idea

Btw, DAMN. The graphics, the environments just look so much better then the last time I checked the forums. Keep up the good work! I really can't wait to play this even though I don't really like multiplayer games lol
Thanks! Winging character customization right now. Hopefully, I have something to show you at the end of the day. Its a bit more complex than I thought it would be.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Thanks! Winging character customization right now. Hopefully, I have something to show you at the end of the day. Its a bit more complex than I thought it would be.
I produce music so I somewhat know what you mean by things being more complex then anticipated. Take your time man n have fun with it haha

I don't really care about character customization besides having a lot of cloths to find and choose from
Old Today, 01:39 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Could there be hoodies? I kinda like those.

Anyway I've been lurking the forum since its start and the changes look amazing! Keep up the good work