CC Soccer keeps crashing on my device...:(

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rks_89, Jun 18, 2011.

1. rks_89

rks_89 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Game Designer
    Bangalore
    just downloaded cc soccer yesterday and today morning i try to play it and it doesnt go ahead that the loading screen which has got one character in the argentina shirt and the other in brazil....all other cc games played well on my device...anything different with this one??Any idea why??...am big fan of cc and this is really frustrating....:confused::confused:

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    #2 CygnetSeven, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    The developer from Gamerizon is active on TA. His name is Kael. Most developers set up to receive posts on their thread in their email. Instead of creating a new thread that most likely won't be seen by the developer, my advise would be to post your question in the game's thread. I'm sure it will be addressed there soon by either the developer or by another member.

Edit: And welcome to TA RKS!

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Keeps crasing on my iPod Touch 3G with iOS v4.3.1 too as soon as loading is done; shame.

4. rks_89

rks_89 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Game Designer
    Bangalore
    aha....i din't know that...will get on the thread and post it in...by the way...any clue on which forum it'd be in.??
    and thank you for the welcome......:)