Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. MaLiesa

MaLiesa Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    US
    Lol I did the same thing when I first read it....

2. AndyPandy26

AndyPandy26 Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Courier
    Wigan, UK
    Your entitled to your opinion, as am I. The difference between us is that I don't go calling your opinions stupid.
    Metal dragons were used in another game before this, they was lame then, and they are lame now. If you get excited over those ugly things, then your easy to please.
    Also, if your going to quote me, get it right. I did not say "stealing", I said "using".

3. swarmski

swarmski Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Using/stealing,...the 'stupid' comment was in reference to your IAP claim.

Anywho, hope the update brings new levels and habitats... definitely need them

4. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I am excited about the update. I hope we get it today or tomorrow.

5. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    Glad your back Girlpower. Have a good day.

6. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    qft I hope we get it TODAY!!!

7. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Your wish has been answered, update ready, I'm downloading it now!!! Hope it's good................

8. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Except it doesn't seem to be working!!!! Won't download, just says waiting..........waiting..............waiting, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT!!!!! :mad::mad:

9. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Ooh, lichen and cactus dagons, too..awesome. Love the baby lichen one, looks like a sad little bat.

HATE the fact that there is no increase in habitat allowance. Seriously not good.

10. AndyPandy26

AndyPandy26 Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Courier
    Wigan, UK
    No extra habitats, no higher level cap. They've added those dragons, a new shrine and boost, some goals for xp which is no good for most lol. One or two decorations. Best part of it is the animation of the volcano!!!!

11. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    It worked for me . The dragons look good all are gems 750 except for one. It is coins. I am on level 27 I seen nothing that said more islands. I only saw a couple of new items beside the dragons.

12. Jacobfarrow

Jacobfarrow Member

Feb 8, 2012
    I just got the update! :)

hey everybody, I just got the update, I like the new stuff, and I do not really understand why you are angry about the update, although that may be because i have only read page 319 today, lol. I read that the metal dragons were used in a game before this, may I ask what game? I wonder if there are any metal dragons that you can only get from breeding, and doesn't show up in the store? I would like to see that, because now I will be trying to breed some special dragons.

good luck to everybody,
    Jacobfarrow

13. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    There is a news shrine and habitats for the metal dragon.

14. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    I think he was mad because it would not download. Good luck .

15. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Ok, rant over, it's finally downloaded!! New dragons look great but its a real shame there's no further habitat allowance or another island. Going to have to sell off a couple of other habitats to make room, but which to get rid of................?? :D

16. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    I'm on level 30 which is where you get the sixth island and there's definately no new island in this update, will have to make do with six...

17. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Ok, got my metal egg incubating, not going to be impatient and speed it up, and I've got lichen breeding as we speak, first go with cold and plant, 6 hour timer!! If only the next ones would be so easy......I still haven't got over the horror of the clover..........:D

18. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    And plant and lightning got me a cactus!! That one only takes 30 mins so treated myself to using 2 gems!!! Funny looking bugger it is!! Time to go to sleep now I think! Busy day breeding dragons tomorrow.......:D

19. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    I purchased that one I had enough trouble with leap year. We need more ways to level up to 30. I think we all wanted more islands and habitats. They could have made it where they hold more dragons. That would have helped some. I will try the plant and lighting thank you for the tip. Good luck everyone.

20. hookedat40

hookedat40 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Did the update and I have got the metal habitat under construction for the next 20 hrs(sold off a water & put dragons in hibernation cave). Incubating metal egg, and getting a lichen (with cold + plant...new update allows this combo...not a hybrid like with reindeer) and cactus! Overall a very successful day!
    :)