KarniValesque teaser (carnival horror game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NeWa_Studios, Oct 27, 2013.

1. NeWa_Studios

NeWa_Studios Active Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    #1 NeWa_Studios, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    Hello everyone,

I'm here to announce our upcoming mobile game called KarniValesque. The game concept and design is created by us (NeWa Studios) and the programming is done by Gremlin Interactive (new mobile company). It's a rail FPS and the gameplay is inspired by the arcade hit game Carnevil. For those who grew up in the arcade days, Carnevil was a huge hit along with similar games like House of the Dead. This is a fun FPS, nothing too serious such as weapon upgrades or slow paced storylines. Your fingers are the weapon. This is a fast paced game where the camera moves to different parts of the scenarios with sub and final bosses. There are 5 scenarios and you can play any of the 4 but the 5th will be available after all 4 have been completed.

This is just a teaser trailer but it does show quick scenes of the gameplay.
    Let us know what you think and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them ;)

2. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    #2 TheEvilRobot, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    This looks awesome!

What devices will it work on?

3. NeWa_Studios

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    Thanks for the compliment! It will work on iPhone 4S or higher and iPad 2 or higher. I haven't really played around with the Android devices but definitely the Galaxy phones so far.

4. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    This looks pretty fun :D even if clowns really creep me out :s

5. NeWa_Studios

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    Haha I hope you don't get too scared playing this game. It has some crazy clown enemies but each scenario has a variety of different enemies. It's not only concentrated on clowns.

6. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    #6 Darkenemy, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    Nah at least I get to shoot them :D how many types of weapons will this have?
    Btw where are u guys from?

7. NeWa_Studios

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    There will be several different types of weapons, we haven't programmed them in yet.

We're based in America ;)

8. infuseddreams

infuseddreams Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    The game looks great!

Will you be looking for any beta testers?

9. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

So great, cant wait for play this.

10. NeWa_Studios

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    Thanks for the compliments everyone!

I might need beta testers for both Android and iOS devices. I'll announce it as soon as we finish up our first prototype.

11. ignis075

ignis075 New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Hawaii
    Cool... and creepy!

This game looks very promising! And yeah, I admit it, I get creeped out by scary clowns and haunted circus stuff. So this game should get my attention... in a good way. :) Let me know if you need beta testers; I'll be happy to help out!

12. NeWa_Studios

Oct 27, 2013
    Northern VA
    I'm hoping to be finished and released next month in December before the cut off time for developers to send their apps to the App store. The QA folks usually take a long Christmas break in the month of December. Maybe sometime early December, we will ask people to test our app to make sure it runs smoothly before sending it in. I'll put you on the list for beta testers ;)