iPhone Whiteboard Mojo for iPad - Relaunching Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dombracher, Oct 12, 2012.

1. dombracher

dombracher Member

Jul 2, 2012
    App Marketing Consultant
    Somerset
    #1 dombracher, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    Hi Guys,

So we launched Whiteboard Mojo back in August, and realised pretty quickly that the app was not good enough. We took on a lot of feedback, and vowed to relaunch as one of the most complete whiteboard applications available to iPad.

We have had a complete re shuffle when it comes to staff, and have taken on a lot of new members to the team (and got rid of a few others!), and hope the hard work pays off when we launch soon.

The reason for this post is to gain some final input from potential users on the kind of features they'd expect to find within a market leading whiteboard app. I have enclosed a list of the features, and would really appreciate any suggested additions and any comments (both negative and positive) regarding the current list. When the app relaunches it will be on the market at $2.99 and be placed in the Productivity category. We intend for the app to me a major educational aid in schools (App will be available via the Apple VPP), but also a valuable business tool.

CURRENT FEATURE LIST

- Lightweight application which can be downloaded in seconds.

- Extensive help slides which explain every feature in the application.

- Over 50 help videos which show you how to draw a wide range of charts and diagrams.

- Import photos and files from a wide range of sources, including Dropbox.

- Freehand drawing with perfect continuity. Sketch exactly what you are thinking.

- Precise line drawing feature.

- Using the highlighter tool, you can draw attention to what matters (available in 4 colors).

- Custom shapes made easy (including circles, triangles, arrows, squares and rectangles).

- You can perfect your work by erasing any sketch or feature, using the eraser tool.

- Select and delete individual or multiple items, and move them around the page with ease.

- Annotate your work, customizing your font, text size, and text color.

- Add color to your project from a range of over 100 colors.

- Choose from a vast number of mapping diagrams, including flow charts and more.

- Email your work to specific contacts in your address book.

- Share via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.

- Upload your files to Dropbox.

- Wirelessly print your presentations, notes and sketches.

If you are interested in finding out more about Whiteboard Mojo, then please sign up to our landing page and you will be sent some more information, and notified the moment we re launch! You can also leave comments on this thread, or PM me!

www.whiteboardmojo.com

(Sign up for exclusive info, and to be notified when we relaunch)

Thanks all for your time!

Dom

2. clarky12

clarky12 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Record your sketches

Sounds like an interesting app. Have you thought about allowing teachers to record their sketches/notes and then allow them to distribute these?

I signed up to the landing page, but would like a bit more information on the advanced sketching tools if possible please! PM me!

Cheers,

Clarky

3. dombracher

dombracher Member

Jul 2, 2012
    App Marketing Consultant
    Somerset
    Good idea!

Hi Clarky,

Thanks for the input! We will certainly consider incorporating that into version 2, as does seem like a feature which could boost the app's value!

If anybody else out there has any feedback, from either and education or business perspective, then please feel free to add your comments below! All are welcome!

Thanks,

Dom

http://www.whiteboardmojo.com

4. dombracher

dombracher Member

Jul 2, 2012
    App Marketing Consultant
    Somerset
    #4 dombracher, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    Sneak Preview Screenshots

Hi Guys,

So the app is due to relaunch in the next 2 weeks, so I thought I'd share some screenshots from within the app. As always, please let me know your feedback!

Screenshot 1
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 2
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 3
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 4
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 5
    [​IMG]

To sign up for more information on our launch, sign up at www.whiteboardmojo.com

Thanks,

Dom