Limbo coming to IOS on July 3!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Bronxsta, Jun 26, 2013.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    badland exist because of limbo. the art style are similar but they played differently. Limbo is the best indie game that had a huge success 3years ago and it still do until now on various platform. arguably, limbo exist amongst the best games ever made.

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Same you, but this version with price 5$. Hope it worths

3. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    This game is 9.99$ on steam..We're actually getting it cheap..It is worth it..

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    14.99 on psn with crossbuy.

5. Onikage725

Onikage725 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Yea, I'm a little upset...the prospective iOS release seemed to be in "limbo" (haha...anyway) so I bought it for vita at three times this price...like a month ago.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    It's only $5 for a premier title. Well worth it. If we want iOS to attact these quality games it has to be a decent price and not 99c

You probably paid $300-400 for you iOS device

7. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

We need to stop the stigma in the "you paid $XXX for your iDevice"

I paid a fortune for my house, but it doesn't mean I can go out and pay even a fraction of that price on appliances/renovations. I know an iPad isn't a house, but just because we spend a lot of money on something doesn't mean we have endless money to spend in the App Store.

THAT SAID: Limbo is easily worth $5+, and it's yet more solid awesomeness hitting the App Store!

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    From a couple posts previous to this, i think you got pwnt. :D

9. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    Happens to all of us. Think on the bright side - you got a mobile version of Limbo before all of us, and got to use physical controls.

10. Creamer2010

Creamer2010 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Poland
    Fantastic news,and only 5 $?

I must buy,when game out!

11. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Why wont it be compatible with ipod 4G? nooooo i wont be able to play it now :( will it ever be playable on ipod 4G?

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Damn it! It is not compatible with iPhone 4, my device. maybe I should change new device? :D

13. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    #33 chimpman252, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    Gameplay from TouchArcade!

I am so pumped about this. As soon as it was announced for iOS, I imaged it having perfect touch controls where you just swiped and held a direction (similar to Dead Space) to move, with no onscreen controls. My mind is blown that that's actually how the game will be controlled.

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Watched the video and im really excited to play this one. It looks fantastic on the iphone5. I hope it plays really well on the ipad mini.

Im glad it's another Premium. Is next week going to be another wallet wrangler?

15. Mysticpete

Mysticpete Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    are the developers reading this thread..if so, if you guys can make it available on ipod 4G you will have my $5 no problem! i hear its like $3 on steam now but i dont want to play it on computer..i will pay $5 to play on my idevice if you guys can re-tweak game a little to make it compatible with ipod 4G..pleassssseeee

16. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I had to stop myself from watching half- way through the video in fear of more spoilers..Wow the controls seem pretty smooth..It looks like a home run to me..
    I'm so excited!!:D

17. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Limbo was my GOTY when it first released. I'm so stoked it's coming to ios. It's a pretty deep, emotive experience.

Would be cool to see Braid come across too :)

18. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    + 1 to braid..It's one of those games that screams "why hasn't it been ported already"!!I want cave story+ aswell,hehe..

19. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Well, Pixel is already working on an original game for iOS, so it's a matter of time to see CS on iOS.
    The TA video was hilarious :p

20. Alister

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Wow!!I didn't know anything about this,thanks for the heads up..Now I have to do some google research to find out more about the game..CS on iOS is a perfect match,hehe..:D